It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125)

www.reuters.com

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - At least ten people were killed after shootings by unidentified assailants in Mumbai in what police said was a terror attack, local television stations said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22/06/2008 by Truther]

MOD Edit: The use of All Caps - ALL MEMBERS READ PLEASE

[edit on 11/26/2008 by semperfortis]

[edit to correct new death toll]

[edit on 27-11-2008 by ADVISOR]

[edit on 28-11-2008 by asala]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
India under attack as cordinated shooting and grenades explosions target foreigners, i dunno is this a false flag attack, Maybe they might blame it on pakistanis, this will be interesting..

(the gunmen were asking people if they were british or american so they could kill them) Breaking on sky news now!

www.reuters.com

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Damn, not good. How many gunmen?
I hope they get the [snip] quick.

Mod Edit: Profanity removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1b) Profanity. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 26/11/08 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
Damn, not good. How many gunmen?
I hope they get the [snip] quick.

There still held up in the hotel and other landmarks in india, there killing U.S and British tourists Breaking on Sky news

Mod Edit: Quote edit - Jak

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

India under attack as cordinated shooting and grenades explosions target foreigners, i dunno is this a false flag attack, Maybe they might blame it on pakistanis, this will be interesting..

(the gunmen were asking people if they were british or american so they could kill them) Breaking on sky news now!

www.reuters.com

I haven't seen any info regarding British or American targets. I have checked 3 sites already including skynews. Where did you read this?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sky News is reporting that the gunmen were asking for British or American and singled out some Italians not to shoot.

Link to Sky News

News is still breaking and sketchy but police say gunmen attacked at least 7 different places with automatic weapons and grenades. Fighting and shooting is still going on.

link   

Originally posted by jibeho

www.reuters.com

I haven't seen any info regarding British or American targets. I have checked 3 sites already including skynews. Where did you read this?

They are saying it now on sky news! They were asking people were they british or American, obviously they were not looking to give them a hug.. Its a breaking story you wont get it in writing for a few hours

link   
Watching CNN right now as the story develops. So far 4 explosions were heard before the gunfire had began. The gunman may be still in the hotel.

So far the death toll is 11 people as being reported by CNN.

-Ign0ranT

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Ign0rant]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
wow

good find, I bet the other MSM wont report it till several hours from now

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ign0rant
Watching CNN right now as the story develops. So far 4 explosions were head the the gunfire had began. The gunman may be still in the hotel.

So far the death toll is 11 people as being reported by CNN.

-Ign0ranT

Sky news is reporting 25 dead, but what always happends, theres always alot more dead than first thought out

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Reports 100 people injured and grenades were (or are being) used.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Just saw coverage on Fox.

Eyewitnesses did say that westerners were apparent targets.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Reports 100 people injured and grenades were (or are being) used.

[snip] THE INDIAN TIMES ARE REPORTING ON SKY THAT 80 PEOPLE ARE DEAD.... THIS IS CRAZY!

Mod Edit: Censor circumnavigation. Please see ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors. Thank you - Jak

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

www.reuters.com

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? Seriously.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Mumbai City under siege... over 5 locations hit, shootings in progress.. multiple encounters.. hostage situation at multiple locations..
Police on all cross roads..
Anti-Terror squads deployed

TOI reports over 80 dead..

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

I hope they get the [snip] alive.. ENOUGH OF THIS!!

EDIT: Non-Indian nationals may have been held hostage.. in addition to senior bureaucrats..

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Daedalus3]

Mod Edit: Censor circumnavigation. Please see ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors. Thank you - Jak

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterRegal

Because you're on a conspiracy theory website?

Anyways. I noticed that a report came out saying New York public transportation was at risk of suicide bombings/terrorist attacks. I would expect such warnings/attacks to increase as time comes for Bush to leave office.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterRegal

www.reuters.com

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? Seriously.

They say this bares the hallmarks of Al qaeda, everyone knows that they were invented by the CIA, im just keeping an open mind..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
well who gives a frakk if its a conspiracy dammit?!

real live honest people are DYING there as we post here!! Due concern anyone?!!

Terrorists escaped in a police vehicle and firing indiscriminately in the city.. civilian vehicles hijacked by another group of terrorists and occupants roaming around the city firing indiscriminately!!

Paramilitary forces deployed.. army and navy blockading all exits routes..
Air surveillance initiated..

small boat with laden explosives found ...

Army and Navy now moving in.. Martial Law looks a possibility..

City under siege.. situation degrades as we speak here..

Getting this off local news channels.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Daedalus3]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
insted of people screaming conspiricy and faulse flag
just hope these people are stopped before more blood is spilt.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's the link to CNN's live stream re these attacks:

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join