It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will only ever put these words into the WWW once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
being a completly new member I have only 4000 characters. It should be just enough to state my beliefs and opinion which only matter to those who relate to it.

There are 3 categories galactic beings can be put into
class 1- Beings who can self-sustainability use energy from their planet
class 2- Beings who use the star/stars around the system created as their energy source
class 3- Beings who use the entire galaxy as a whole energy source

We as a human species are still at 0
The manifestation of mulungro(The seven lies of sin) so very long ago has stopped us from doing so.

It's no longer a secret, we where created by a race of lizard dragons known as the Annunaki a planet that orbits around a dark star near ours, hypothesis is that their home planet Niburu also orbits our sun every 3600 years.

The Annunaki have a very dark past indeed. They fought endless wars with each other for resources and now their planet is a wasteland due to a half-life devastation. They became exiled from the 'galactic federation'
when the snake tempted eve with knowledge. it was taboo for a galactic being to tempted or make sexual interaction by one from earth. (Unless they where born into a new life as a human.) Thats when Atlantis sinks. and few remaining Alantians went to certain places and taught humans about magik, (foundations of the great pyramid, 12 000 years ago).
The use of gold has it's highest value in life, as the main ingredient of the elixir of life. main reason so called deities would live long lives on earth
In mythology Thoth of infinite knowledge gambled with the goddess of the moon after being the moon goddess earth had been granted 5 days to the year and bringing birth to Isis and Osiris. I'd like define Thoths gamble as war being fought in space, that war fought on...
Eventually earth was left into the shadows. leaving us humans to work amongst ourselves.

The star Sirius is one of the closest stars to ours in this galaxy.
not only home too the Surions, but also a wormhole to the void.
The void in theory is centre point trigger of where and what the universe was created in the first place. The oldest ones of them all dwell there.

Now thats enough on history lets look at now.
The world is controlled by a malevolent corporate government, dynasty's of monarch's still hanging on their divine right as being god.

almost all of earth's alien sightings in the past decade (growing fast) are sighting of these species know as greys
most are clones few remaining elders have souls at all.
They are class 3 beings
They're technology is far advanced them through multiple galaxies.
They are all telepathically connected.
They have no emotions
They have no sense of 'Spirit'.
They have invited themselves into this galaxy

Now earth is one of the only birthplaces of souls or new spirits within galaxies away. and new children are being born with a much higher conciseness, these beautiful ones are the crystal children. The next few years is when the 3600 cycle of Niburu happens again.

Has anyone else noticed how these 'Greys" have been in cooperation with our corrupt government.
Trading technology for???

Souls...
I have a feeling that the suspecting US owned concentration camps will eventually be for the concisely evolved youth.
into a gross alien take over impregnating young teenage woman for their own kind.
(remember the story of eve and the banishing of the serpents and how it was taboo to do so.)

Today's civilization is unsubstanable and are about to repeat what our creators did to themselves

unlike Greys the Annunaki have very deep emotions.
and are very connected to spiritual elements and magik.
they may perhaps have the ability to love,
and true love comes from the love of a child.
are we not their children?

The Greys came here from the Siruis wormhole which is now locked by the Siriuons themselves, that stops more true evil from entering our galaxy.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
That was a good first post. Where did you learn all of this?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Mary was a virgin who had a baby how did that happen. was she abducted by aliens but she bore the baby it was her baby this baby grew to be a very wise man, with a 'high' morality he walked on water, and healed with the power of love, yes our favorite storybook character Jesus Christ.
Did he come from space?
Who sent him here?
As the story goes as he was dying on the cross he blessed and forgave everyone with love and compassion "god has forgiven you all with my love"
Now this translates into being able forgive and compassionately love those who have treated you poorly before. religion twisted this message up from showing it's true meaning.

The third world war could lead to a nuke war. The same thing that happened on Niburu would would parents of children ever want to those children destroy themselves?
I think not

once we forgive each other maybe we can we together against the common enemy.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
if someone believes past lives I might be able to say i'm able to tap into times so long ago
and I can only go as far as saying I had a moment of inter dimensional contact with benevolent beings.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Amazing first post

starred and flagged

but before anyone here would take you even a little bit seriously you would have to try to muster up some proof of what you are saying and also if you are telling the truth how/where could you have learned all of this

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Great white rastafarian

ive heard most of that before in an interview with a person on youtube..ive sadly forgotten who it was...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Are you thinking of Alex Collier? Sounds kind of familiar.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
good post rasta

well written and did a good job of getting your story across

whether this is truth fiction or whatever it is a very interesting take on things and i look forward to learning/reading more from you

i am not dismissing this as fiction nor am i able to fully able to accept it as truth

but please continue to enlighten us here in ats as to more of what you know

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
short on evidence or even clear theory, but still an interesting model and an interesting yarn. Bumped

[edit on 1-12-2008 by eniac]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Most of what you have decided to regail us with is already available on the internet. Cracking space opera, poor attempt at revisionist history. In my opinion.

Are you simply trying to bring it to our attention, or have you a source that is feeding you this information? Maybe a visitor?

Are they from the Pleiadies?

And if, as you stated in your original post, you are only going to put these words on the internet once, does that mean you will not reply to questions that are directly relevant to them?

Edit: addition.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

It was Dr.Michio Kaku..talks about different types of civilizations classifications in this youtube video:

Concerning the OP...while I respect your views and your "theories" you pretty much lost me here:

It's no longer a secret, we where created by a race of lizard dragons

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ive read this story before, its pretty good and they should make a Manga movie from it.

I have one question though...will the Annunaki save us from the evil Gray´s?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Thank you for commenting, Yes I used the video of Dr.Michio Kaku, as reference. I may have put myself into the fire.
The dragon is a popular and powerful symbol in all culture in the world
The myths in faerie tales of dragons protecting massive amounts of treasure (gold) weren't simply made up.
An Annunaki can reach a hight of up to 12 feet and the lizard-serpent is the form required for living on earth, as they are shape shifters.
The things that ive already stated are not necessarily fact they are not entirely fiction.
There's no such things as a live feed of information from extraterrestrial sources.
There is only a feeling, it's not of anger, not of hate, not of fear. this feeling has no light, it has no darkness.
This feeling is constant, lighter then a feather. and only seems to intensify as time passes.
Gaia, the spirit of earth, I do believe the earth is in fact a living body. which is understandable when you can truly see the laws of nature for it is ineffable.
Ever since the full moon in cancer on summer solstice june 21 2008
Gaia has been emitting it's vibration from it's core outwards.
This is causing lots of disorder for people who are unable to recognize it.
Making lots of crazy things happen.
The only thing that will save people from the new world order and their puppeteers, starts in the individual them self.
No one is going to hold your hand through the fire,
Your own shadow, the thing that people so fearless drive, wont help you.
It's these illusions that poison the earth, people's suffering will only make more suffer.
working towards sustainability might help you, but you need to make actions to do so.
The source of evil is a lie that stops any gateway of creation.
It is greed,
it is expectation,
it is assumption,
it is denial,
it is deceit,
it is dismissal,
and it is envy.
The only way to defeat it is forgiveness.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Great white rastafarian]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Thank you for commenting

You’re welcome.

The myths in faerie tales of dragons protecting massive amounts of treasure (gold) weren't simply made up. An Annunaki can reach a hight of up to 12 feet and the lizard-serpent is the form required for living on earth, as they are shape shifters.

You say this with a great deal of certainty. Do you have any corroborative verification? Rediscovered, ancient knowledge? A link to a hitherto unknown organization or research establishment that has actually proven this, for example? Because if you do, then that’ll be a first. Wouldn’t it?

The things that ive already stated are not necessarily fact

Oh. Forget about that link. You just answered my question.

they are not entirely fiction.

They can’t be both. You can have a dramatization of the facts, which then becomes an adaption and therefore susceptible to personal changes by the writer, or they are fiction.

There's no such things as a live feed of information from extraterrestrial sources.

Again, I have to ask, how can you say this with such sweeping confidence? There are several thought provoking cases readily available on this site that hint strongly to the possibility of human-extraterrestrial contact.
Are all these experiencers liars, then?
You are talking of the Annunaki; aren’t they (if they exist) ET’s? Wouldn’t they have had direct contact with humans at some point, and therefore communicated with them in some form?
Wouldn’t that have been a “feed”?

There is only a feeling, it's not of anger, not of hate, not of fear. this feeling has no light, it has no darkness. This feeling is constant, lighter then a feather. and only seems to intensify as time passes.

Ah. So this knowledge you have is a notion. A feeling. An opinion that you have formed.
Not fact.
Is that what you’re saying?
If this is the case, then how can you justify your confident assertions?

Gaia, the spirit of earth, I do believe the earth is in fact a living body. which is understandable when you can truly see the laws of nature for it is ineffable.

There are several mythologies that tout the “living-planet” hypothesis as truth. Unfortunately, I cannot subscribe to them; the idea of the sentient planet comes from an innate feeling of helplessness in the face of the Earth’s indiscriminate nature. This can be misconstrued as it being angry and vindictive. When we lose control of our environment, our homes, even our destinies, when the earth shakes or burns or floods, then we experience the self-same emotions as if those necessary comforts where snatched away by the hands of man. We always ask why, as if there were an answer. But, there isn’t, at least not in the form of a vindictive planetary attitude.

Ever since the full moon in cancer on summer solstice june 21 2008
Gaia has been emitting it's vibration from it's core outwards.

Let me guess…Barbara Hand-Clow?
Judith Moore and her contact Laiolin, the 13th dimensional ambassador of the Great Central Sun with an ET existence on the Arcturian Mother Ship?
Karen Bishop and What’s Up on Planet Earth?
If you are a follower of one of the many new-age earth-vibration/repositioning/Mayan Fourth World of the Galactic Underworld cults, then at least quote them, or link to their sites.

This is causing lots of disorder for people who are unable to recognize it.
Making lots of crazy things happen.

Disorder and craziness has been happening for thousands of years. What’s so special about now?

The only thing that will save people from the new world order and their puppeteers, starts in the individual them self. No one is going to hold your hand through the fire,

Ok, how do we go about this? Telling us that the world is about to go pearshape without any suggestion as to how to avert it is simply scaremongering. Are you saying that our problems all stem from:

It is greed,
it is expectation,
it is assumption,
it is denial,
it is deceit,
it is dismissal,
and it is envy.

Really? Well, I have to tell you that we already know that. Any rational person will agree that we are far from perfect. We, as a species, have been trying to improve our morality for as long as we were able to stand on our back legs. That’s what religion was all about. And it worked to a huge degree.
Even without the threat of damnation or separation from the divine, we still have a largely balanced world.
Yes, there are major hiccups.
Yes, we are far from perfect.
But the majority of humans are decent, kind and compassionate.

Your own shadow, the thing that people so fearless drive, wont help you.

Sorry, but what does that mean?

With respect, and I do not mean this in a derogatory sense, but is your first language English? That last sentence makes no sense whatsoever. Perhaps its import was lost in translation.

It's these illusions that poison the earth, people's suffering will only make more suffer. working towards sustainability might help you, but you need to make actions to do so. The source of evil is a lie that stops any gateway of creation. The only way to defeat it is forgiveness.

I give up on those quotes.

If you have come here to speak of dragons, Annunaki and earth vibrations, then maybe a little time and consideration for the way you present your beliefs may go some way to help your cause. This thread will not.

Out of curiosity, you don’t live near Metz, do you?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Great white rastafarian

It's no longer a secret, we where created by a race of lizard dragons known as the Annunaki a planet that orbits around a dark star near ours, hypothesis is that their home planet Niburu also orbits our sun every 3600 years.

I had actually thought this thread would be something other than a fairy tale till I got to that paragraph. If you want to represent your "notions" as certainties, having something even remotely resembling evidence of some kind might help.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have one thing to say here:

It is not right to take an entire species and group them all as one. When Grey's are talked about it seems that they are all grouped as one and this is incorrect there are different groups of Grey's. All Grey's are not """bad""" just as all humans are not bad.... even though there are bad humans!

top topics

join