It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communism Not Dead in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would like to take a second to point out the fact that Communism is not dead, and could be guilty for the global economic recession.

The outsourcing of American labor to China occurred because we agreed to trade with Communist China, and for some reason treat them as though they are different than the Communism we were fighting in the past. How are they?

American labor is being outsourced to China, and Chinese products are more and more apparent in American stores. So, how is America benefiting from this again? The corporations are, because they are making out in BIG profits. They save uncountable millions of dollars that would have been spent on a hard-working American salary by having it made at the hands of sweatshops and child labor in China.

There are many good websites and articles to do research on Chinese sweatshops. I recommend doing some reading on this topic as it is very eye-opening.
Inside a Chinese Sweatshop: "A Life of Fines and Beating"
China Labor Watch

So why is America, the so called land of the free, employing slave labor? I believe it is against everything we stand for. I also believe it is the fault of China's Communism rule that we are in a global recession right now. Comments are obviously welcomed and any discussion surrounding.

Related Article:
Communisim Not Dead in China, Elsewhere

new topics

join