It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdness on Google maps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I own some land in Spain and was viewing it through Goggle Earth. I came across this at the back of my land.

Google Earth sizes it as 12m * 250m approx and you can see through it. Either it's a picture artefact or something was moving pretty fast when the picture was taken.

Other explanations would be welcome.

BTW, this area is seemingly a hot bed of UFO stuff although I didn't know that when I bought it. There's seemingly been "strange nuns with odd masked/helmeted/big headed children" seen at the bottom of my drive.

Can't wait to move in!

Anyway, here's the Google map address

Google Maps link

mmm... can't get the address to show correctly, so I've split in 2 and you'll have to do the join

[edit on 30-11-2008 by nomadros]

[edit: foxed long link]

[edit on 30-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ooooh...can I visit? I'd love to see that. Looks like a nice place too! Absolutely *excellent* for meditation.

No ideas on what it might be though. Kind of hard to say. Looks like it was done in MSPaint. lol

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sorry bro, it's still not coming in like that. Try using Google.com instead of google.co.uk, because the site I pull up when I look at your link looks like crap, can't change it to satellite mode or anything, just gives me a map of "Tivissa" with no other options. Also you may want to use the "Insert Hyperlink" function on the forum (it looks like a little globe), When it pops up enter in the name of your link and then in the next window enter in the link it's self.

Hope that helps cause I'm really wanting to see what you saw.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Fixed link

Screen-capture

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Looks like it was done in MSPaint. lol

That's exactly what it looks like!

BTW Internos, cheers for the link.

I think I'll get some web cams when I move in (err...after I get water and electricity sorted out)

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hey thanks for the SS, man that is weird OP, but I don't think it's a ufo, I'm not even sure if you would call it ms paint, it has translucency, ms paint doesn't offer that, photoshop does though, but I still don't think this is photoshopped, no really sure what that is, it's like a smudge form oily hands holding it or something.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
if you look at it from far away it kind of looks like a finger (and hand) pointing to something. Not the brush point thing but the break in the trees from the normal ground.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Odd find, looks like a blurring tool was used on that area, the kind of tool that blurs out sensitive places like military installations or homes of the PTB.

I don't think it's a ufo, just evidence of a blurring tool. I can think of Macromedia fireworks having such a feature, I suppose Photoshop does too.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Odd find, looks like a blurring tool was used on that area, the kind of tool that blurs out sensitive places like military installations or homes of the PTB.

I don't think it's a ufo, just evidence of a blurring tool. I can think of Macromedia fireworks having such a feature, I suppose Photoshop does too.

'fraid I don't know what a PTB is, but it's 600m from my "backdoor"
...and at 12m wide, it's a bit precise.

I won't be able to get out there until Jan/Feb and even then, it's on the top of a hill, so I can't look down on it, however (I'm new to this) this is so cool.

Having read "stories" on the internet (Google Tivissa OVNI) in the past few weeks about the area, if I can find power and an uplink, I think a little web cam experiment is in order and we'll see what shows up.

Thanks for your replies and I can't believe my luck that I've bought something that may have weirdness attached.

new topics

top topics

join