It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OINTs, Perhaps the "alien" truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

OINTs

10% of the population have the ability to see above and beyond the narrow spectrum of visible light. They can see radiation and even objects invisible to the rest of us. The majority of these are made up of those who have had a UFO experience.

There are archaeological sites in the mississippi valley which have been dated to 8,000 years ago. Long before the Indians are suppose to have arrived. Some of the indian mounds (there are hundreds scattered through North America) are laid out and constructed with the same type of mathematical precision as the pyramids of Egypt. While it is known that the Indians were still adding to some of the mounds in the south when the Europeans first arrived, other mounds seem to be considerably older. Some are built in the form of elephants. What did the builders use for a model? Others are in the shape of sea serpents. These forms can only be seen from the air. To build such constructs would require technical skills beyond the simple nomadic woods Indians.

Currently there is a revival in diffusionism, a popular concept of the 1920's, that asserted that many of the puzzling artifacts and ancient constructions found throughout the world were the products of a single world wide culture. The cult believers of Atlantis were the principal advocates of this idea, so sober scientists naturally turned away from it for a theory that is almost impossible to support.

The flying saucer entities have allegedly contacted many people in almost every country and have immodestly claimed credit for everything from the building of the pyramids to the sinking of Atlantis.

.The unidentifiable flying objects have been present since the dawn of man is an undeniable fact.

What are your thoughts concerning this matter. Is it possible that aliens, are well, not alien at all?
Much of this was surmised from John A. Keel's book The Mothman Prophecies.

It took about a half hour to type his thoughts into here.

====
Mod Edit: added 'ex' tags and a cite.
Mod Note: How to Quote– Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Note: Allowable amount quoted or adapted=about 300 words.

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

Do you have any proof of any of this? I find the posts open claim with regards to 10 percent of the population bunk. There has never ever been any medically documented instance of people being able to see "invisible objects"

====
Mod Edit:
Large quote removed, 'reply to' link used.
Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I have not looked into this particular aspect within his book. Regardless of whether this aspect is true the original point of the paper is still valid. As I said this is basically copied from John A Keel's, The Mothman Prophecies.

May these objects be of our own origin?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sure, anything's possible, but do you have any new evidence to bring to light? Otherwise, you've just started a new thread for no reason, instead of finding a proper thread on which to post this "take" of yours.

I have heard a lot of claims and seen a lot of supporting evidence, but noone seems interested in forming a posse and seeking out these truths from the liars that keep them from us. (ie the CIA, NSA, Mafia (Vatican), KGB, etc.)

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by roknhrdcor

I simply gave a brief history in an attempt to explain the possibility. There is no new evidence. Must we march down on the CIA and grab it from them, but I am in no position to say such things.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow, the mod butchered what was written. It makes me come off as an idiot. There was more to what was written:

The unidentifiable flying objects have been present since the dawn of man is an undeniable fact. They are not only described repeatedly in the Bible, but were also the subject of cave paintings made thousands of years before the Bible was even written. OINTs, as Ivan Sanderson labeled them, aka other intelligencies. Either reside here but somehow remain concealed from us or do not exist at all and are actually abberations of the human mind - hallucinations, tulpas, psychological constructs, momentary materializations of energy from that dimension beyond the reach of our senses and even beyond the reach of our scientific instruments. They are not from outer space. There is no reason for them to be. They have always been here long before we began bashing each other over the head with clubs.

top topics

join