It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEAST that rose up had Seven Heads.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I don't discredit the validity of Michael as an archangel and who has a vital role as set forth by G-d. I do, however, find much to discredit the majority of the New Testament and Jesus as god in the flesh. MUCH!

The fact that he didn't even state certain things from the old text correctly. I find much paganism in the story of Jesus as god and I think there is a valid reason for this. He comes as the angel of light.
Filter the *new* through the *old* and not the other way around and things become quite clear.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

The full bible is less inspired writings then man made edits. The OT is nationalisticly spun. Then some jews and others spun mythology around a human to create a new nationalist symbol for the NT.

There however "evil" there as this will all be found to be part of the evolution of mankind's understanding of their part in the creation and their relationship to Our Father the creator.

The newest revelation is already in print, but it is overlooked by too many people because it requires the ability to hear one's own soul. If you think you can hear your soul, and if you think you can know truth, then I invite you to know the truth! Read the Urantia papers today!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by justamomma

Originally posted by Incarnated God's "Chosen" people is a LIE. All the people are God's creation.

Well, let's just be honest about this. Is this jealousy I am detecting? I am perfectly fine with those practicing Judaism being the chosen ppl of G-d. The laws that G-d handed down for human beings in general was quite easy compared to the laws he handed down for those who CHOOSE to be Jew.

Jealosusy hardly plays into it. When you are ready to face the truth you'll see that the jewish nation took most of their documents, the OT, from the sumerians and time spent captured in babblonia. They then went about to write a nationalistic view point of the known history of the world.

It's not Jealosusy, it's the truth.

I'm going to have to say I agree with Incarnated on this. To the best of my study, this is the true heratige of the scripture.

It even says in scripture when listing the importance of the nations "in that day".

Isa 19:23 In that day is a highway out of Egypt to Asshur, And come in have the Assyrians to Egypt, And the Egyptians into Asshur, And the Egyptians have served with the Assyrians.

Isa 19:24 In that day is Israel third, After Egypt, and after Asshur, A blessing in the heart of the earth.

Isa 19:25 In that Jehovah of Hosts did bless it, saying, `Blessed is My people--Egypt, And the work of My hands--Asshur, And Mine inheritance--Israel!'

Something of importance to note:

You will find that it is true, that signs and testimonies are given to the living and not the dead. Men carve things out of stone for a reason. To remember, not to be forgotten in myth

It is said even the rocks would testify. 5 Bread and 2 Fish....from the sky and from the rock

Rev 6:12 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and lo, a great earthquake came, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood,
Rev 6:13 and the stars of the heaven fell to the earth--as a fig-tree doth cast her winter figs, by a great wind being shaken--
Rev 6:14 and heaven departed as a scroll rolled up, and every mountain and island--out of their places they were moved;
Rev 6:15 and the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich, and the chiefs of thousands, and the mighty, and every servant, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens, and in the rocks of the mountains,
Rev 6:16 and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, `Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of Him who is sitting upon the throne, and from the anger of the Lamb,'
Rev 6:17 because come did the great day of His anger, and who is able to stand?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I would say that the 7 heads are the the 7 "bordered human governed lands" (continents) that man has deemed himself to completely own, occupy and have full rights to complete control of (including its inhabitant nature resources such as animals, minerals, and vegetation). The beast is the human race...

We are not alone in existence, it is ridiculuous to think that anything inspired writings are all "for man" as if "man" is always the "good guy" and "only"...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mind_In_Disguise
The beast is the human race...

Actually to be more accute in understanding I feel it's quite clear. The sea is all peoples of every toung and nation. The beast rises up out of the sea. The beast therefore is a nature of the people, but it isn't as much the people as a leftover from the evoloution process.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
the seven heads are the seven hills of rome
the beast is the roman empire
which was to the hebrews as the coallition empires are to the muslims today,
or even to us, the enslaved citizens

wwI happened because of england's and france's greed, envy, pride, wrath,
get your history right,
and those sins are bull#, how can you have gluttony, and not have fraud?
hipocresy, lying, deceit? because the people who carried that out did so themselves

bush is not the antichrist, not even close, he's just a puppet
if you wanna think of a president as an antichrist you could think of obama,
which seems that will bring peace and hope, though only in deceit,
but i wouldnt give him that much standing,
in fact, you should look higher up the hierarchy,
i'm more concerned with bankers than presidents.

and: "T E S T A M E N T"

[edit on 12/1/2008 by 7_keo]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

The Beast in he book of Revelations and Daniel had 10 HEADS not 7, you should read it before trying to post it. The beast had subdued 3 of them and then it had 7.

This is not a mystery to Biblical Scholars nor was it a mystery to the Reformists like Martin Luther. The beast is the revived Roman Empire, mainly the Pope sits in the Beasts seat and the Anti-Christ gives the Beast his power. Look at the history of Europe after the death of Christ and the rise of Constantin's Pagan Roman Catholic Church. You will see that there were ten kingdoms but that the Jesuits/Roman Catholic Church killed off three of the races/kingdoms. Look into the Valdensas, the hugonots, and one other I can't recall offhand. Anyways this prophecy was fulfilled long ago and it is the Beast that rises out of the Earth that speaks like a lamb but acts as a dragon that the world should be concerned with now, this beast will force the world to worship the first beast.

BAD NEWS COMING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT STOP READING HERE!!!

United States of America is that Beast out of the Earth that spoke as a lamb...

The end of days are upon us and the lines are being drawn, that is a no brainer, which side are you going to be on. Follow God's Laws and repent and join the winning team before probation is over.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind_In_Disguise
The beast is the human race...

Actually to be more accute in understanding I feel it's quite clear. The sea is all peoples of every toung and nation. The beast rises up out of the sea. The beast therefore is a nature of the people, but it isn't as much the people as a leftover from the evoloution process.

It is something in the air that came from the heir. The same one that picks up is the same one that puts down so that, the left doesn't know what the right is doing and Adam stays asleep. The dream is wet with the people of tounges and nations.

I wanted to share something I've picked up on with the bible. If you look, you will find that bible is like a puzzle of sorts. I have not figured it out by any means, but I notice patterns.

I find the text is linear. I mean, that as you are reading it, it, is unfolding.

I used to like to watch a baker put frosting on a cake.

It's like that...the reading of the bible. Like a heart beat, a sine wave, a steady tennis match, a drop in a bucket on a rainy day, blues music, even some good metal. It's like a rock in a pond.

ex. 1:1 is running linear to 2:1

Here is a visual example of how the bible looks under word analysis.

It opens your eyes to a lot and makes the stories well... live. Peace

[edit on 1-12-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Wow... what a great perspective on it. Will have to give what you have said more thought and study. I have never heard it put that quite way and obviously haven't thought of it via that interpretation. It is a new path of thinking for me... thanks for your input and light on it.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
letthereaderunderstand wow that is cool ......I used to love kalidoscopes ..(cant spell that ) ..anyway I have nothing to add here except that is an awesome pic ..Or fractal or whatever you call it .........

Sorry I have nothing to add to this conversation ..just wanted to say I like that pic ..

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I wanted to share something I've picked up on with the bible. If you look, you will find that bible is like a puzzle of sorts. I have not figured it out by any means, but I notice patterns.

I have figured it out. I'll try to express it to you. The bible is a collection of works. The bible has been edited and strung together as well as written by mankind. However in that there is the trick!

If you understand the princeables of the web-bot project, among many other things, there is a consciouness that speaks out from the collective workings/wordings of mankind.

In the highest understanding, all of "this" that we experience is like a massive epical story written by a perfected author (God). Great Authors don't put trash in their .stories. That's one thing you learn in becomeing a good author. You only write in reliviant infomation that makes the story/script move foward revealing things. Well if you assume understanding that the mind of God can be associated with the greatest author of all time, God is the author and finisher of our faith, then you must try to understand although the story is so great, epical, enormus, beyond expression in size and scope, everything is part of the greater story.

those that don't/can't see this is a stumbling stone unto themselves. The "game" if you like is the escaping of the self willed nature of the creature. If you stop trying to see what it is you want to see, then you see the awesome nature of the larger picture.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Thank you for your words, they truly bless me. I wish I could give you the gentleman's name who came up with this picture. It was a unique process. I will try to find more on it. I think I had stumbled it.

I want to tell people how important it is for there understanding of the bible, to read it in its word for word translation. Most people will object to this and I don't understand why.

I can't for the life of me not understand why the person in love with "Gods word" would not want to see it in its truest form? I hear many Christians get upset saying "God wouldn't allow his word to get messed up".

In general it puts the stories across, but not the meanings. Reading it from the languages they were written in not only adds a different feel, but a different tenses then we understand. The main tense the biblical Greek uses for instance is called Aorist. This is an imperfect tense, meaning "not complete" or "Imperfect". What this implies to the one reading it, is that it is currently going...right now....it is timeless....always occurring...literally the "living" word.

Many of the passages of Christs in the bible are in this tense. Have you ever wondered to yourself when reading "to this day"... when did that day end? Passages will say "and it is that to this day". If it be the name of a city...look at the name of the city and what it means. Jerusalem translates, "Peacefully founded". Jorden translates "Descender"....Gotta cross at the Jorden....Gotta cross at the descender literally "Descendant".

The tree of life is what is called the family tree or Totem Pole....Now lest he take from the tree and live life age.

I can't stress enough how important it is to understanding who the God of the bible is through the understanding of the word from it's closest to original form.

Anyway, sorry for going off. I just think that the ones who appreciate the bible, would really appreciate knowing it that much better.

This is what I use. Scripture 4 All You can download it for free (it does require installing left to right language pack from xp install disk), but you can also view it online. The benifit to the download is, the strongs hover over word look up where you will find the base words are. You will find that the English translation takes only portions of a Hebrew or Greek words meaning and most important....the tense.

Thanks again for you kind words. Peace to you.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

thank you. as I had stated before, I don't know the guys name who did this, but just want it to be known it's not mine.

I just found it to be a good picture of how I see the bible. It begins and ends on the first day.

The best explination ever....Steve Martin in "the Jerk" when he is telling Bernidette Peters how many days one day felt like....that's the bible.

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

I have figured it out. I'll try to express it to you. The bible is a collection of works. The bible has been edited and strung together as well as written by mankind. However in that there is the trick!

If you understand the princeables of the web-bot project, among many other things, there is a consciouness that speaks out from the collective workings/wordings of mankind.

In the highest understanding, all of "this" that we experience is like a massive epical story written by a perfected author (God). Great Authors don't put trash in their .stories. That's one thing you learn in becomeing a good author. You only write in reliviant infomation that makes the story/script move foward revealing things. Well if you assume understanding that the mind of God can be associated with the greatest author of all time, God is the author and finisher of our faith, then you must try to understand although the story is so great, epical, enormus, beyond expression in size and scope, everything is part of the greater story.

those that don't/can't see this is a stumbling stone unto themselves. The "game" if you like is the escaping of the self willed nature of the creature. If you stop trying to see what it is you want to see, then you see the awesome nature of the larger picture.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Incarnated]

Like being all sizes at once. From the Greatest to the least, all stories part of each others story, interacting in one story being spoken by the mouth of the living God.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7_keo
wwI happened because of england's and france's greed, envy, pride, wrath,
get your history right,

Do you want to elaborate on this and actually back this up?

Or is this part of the recent trend of conspiracies where everything bad over the last 300 years or so is actually the fault of the 'Beastly British'?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
hy :-)

its sometimes hard to understand the bible... cause: they speak in symbols, but they wrote them down a long time ago.

i understand many in the education, but the "hure" with the 7 heads.. its a miracle for me..
thanks for the thread, maybe i will learn something new about this...
and understand more about the signs of our time

Nia

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

The first five are body parts

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

though out the accounts of micheal the angel coming before men in the bible he tells them not to worship him but to worship God but Jesus/Iesous/Yahosua or Yeshua, which are translations of hs name in english, greek, and hebrew would accept worship.so we see micheal could not be the Son of God because he is an angel who refused worship and jesus did not refuse it but embrassed it, showing his true diety with the father.

<< 1  2   >>

join