It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need info on books.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Can anyone please recommend books on how to start awakening your inner-consciousness and also on how to be in touch with whatever there is beyond our daily reality? Does that make sense?
What I mean is that I want to learn how to feel and think beyond our normal world. Somehow a more "evolved" way of thinking.

I will greatly appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
How abstract are your preferences? because there are some pretty mind blowing books out there, but they are also closer to fantasy and fiction than some of the others on the lines of what is theoretic.

Go to amazon and do a search on "new-age" lol
actually I don't know exactly what you are looking for - spirituality or consciousness in general?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
You're right, I wasn't specific enough.
I went to Amazon but there are way too many books, and since I'm a complete newbie at this, I would prefer recommendations instead of ordering books that just "look" good.
I have read posts where people talk about their spirit guides. I would like to know how to find my spirit guide and come in contact with him/her.
Also, just a good intro to developing a higher consciousness, portals, that type of stuff.

join