It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anything "major" happin during our lifetimes???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
ocelot--- was i kidding???

of course...

Thats horsesh.t and you know it.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
whats horsesh.t???

your avatar???

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Thats horsesh.t and you know it.

Yeah dude If you're gonna be an ass to someone at least have the balls to stick by it, and dont back out. It makes you look like a p##y.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
what are you saying???

you wanna debate???

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

what are you saying???

you wanna debate???

If you don't want to hear other peoples opinions you shouldn't be on a public discussion board. End of story.

Oh, and you might want to grow up a little as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

i was wondering this because ive been hearing all these different kinds of ideas such as one single world government,
i was wondering when these ideas are gunna come into play during our lives???

I think that we are witnessing the progress of the NWO. I believe that maybe in the future that there will be the martial law because of a nuclear assault in the U.S.A, in which case the United Nations Armies decide to take over.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
thats a pretty kool theory...

my theory is similar BUT america will make the nuke go off and then they will use martial law to control us once and for all...

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here's where I think possible world war size conflicts could could happen, or at least start in...

I feel that if the EU works (as it looks like it will), you will probably see something along the lines of a United States of Europe created. Most of the countries in the EU have the same overall politic and the eastern block countries would love to have western european investment. This would instantly create a second world power, with a whole lot of resources to compete with the US... This could create a situation between the US and the EU (or USE lol) with Great Britain somewhere in the middle (they will NEVER join the EU).

China is another problem...they are usurping the US economy and the US is just taking it. Also, you have their North Korea ties, and if the US enters conflict with them, who does China lay their allegence to? Or do they play both sides like they always have.. China would be the one country the US does not want any part of in an armed conflict...

Now finally you have the middle east.. If it weren't for oil, this wouldn't even be an issue. Who know's what'll happen in this hell hole. One thing's for sure, Democracy will not work in this region. There are too many cultural conflicts that have been going on for far too long for a true democracy to take hold. The US thinks (hopes) it will...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
\

I think that we are witnessing the progress of the NWO. I believe that maybe in the future that there will be the martial law because of a nuclear assault in the U.S.A, in which case the United Nations Armies decide to take over.

I have been thinking more and more of a possible nuke attack on the US lately and it has got me worried. How is FEMA and the NSA going to react? What will happen? I think that a Nuke attack is the next most likely scenario in our future. No one in their right mind would challenge us in a conventional war, but a Nuke going off in DC, Chicago or NYC? It just scares the hell out of me and I fear I might witness it in my lifetime.....thoughts?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by oscrogo

China is another problem...they are usurping the US economy and the US is just taking it. Also, you have their North Korea ties, and if the US enters conflict with them, who does China lay their allegence to? Or do they play both sides like they always have.. China would be the one country the US does not want any part of in an armed conflict...

I agree with you on the China aspect. Something has got to give. I think the US and China will have it out eventually. Possibly, N.Korea or Taiwan is going to eventually be to WWIII what Serbia was to WWI.

Hopefully not, but all the indicators are pointing to an eventual war between the US and China, unless of course it is the economic version of the cold war.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
no....i think the world ended on Y2K and now we're all dead and in so kind of torturous afterlife. things like that will happen, but it won't be real.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There's a comet, called Toutanis or something, that's marked as hazardous in that it could come dangerously close to Earth in Sept. 2004 and I recall reading some Nostradamus quatrain somewhere that may coincide with this comet exploding over the Mediterranean near Greece. I suppose that would be pretty major, if it did occur.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   

1.ET aliens have all but landed on the White House lawn. (Walk-ins like myself as well)
2. There WILL be an attempt to have a NWO, but it will fail. WE have too much diversity to hold together....UNLESS the ETs cause us to make a "One World". That would be mostly for THEIR convenience, so that they don't have to deal with each country sepatately.
3. "Someone" will detonate a nuke in the Middle East. THEN everyone will CALM DOWN. (A kind of "Shock and AWE")
4. A meteor hit....maybe, but it won't wipe out all humans and life.

There is a LOT that could or may happen in your lifetimes.
Some of it already has, but not yet disclosed.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
its interesting that alot of the main religions point to many signs of the end of the world etc, and many of these signs are happening or have happened.

case in point is the existence of the state of isreal, which has not existed for thousands of years and was recreated (apparently on the exact date predicted in Habbuk from the bible i think) in the 20th Century. That in itself must be the biggest sign as all major events of the end time happen almost exclusively around an Isreali state, plus the exodus of the hebrews and their return to their homeland is predicted, aswell as making Jeruslaem and Isreal a cup of tremelling for the world etc etc.

Jesus Christ spoke of many signs but some of them are quite generic and can be applied to different times but many of them are being realised now.

The comet will hit earth one day...its recorded in many prophecies.

Finally I read some ISlamic predictions of what the end of the age will be like, and it mentions things like people will dance all night anf there will be more women singers than male! They list more everyday things other than massive events. Do a search for Islam prophecy for yourself if your interested.

Hindus also believe in a time before the coming of a rider on a white horse (sounds like Jesus) where the world will be very corupt and mankind wont care for spiritual things only matieral which pretty well describes the West.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
There was a news report a few years ago that said that my generation (generation x...what a lame name, id rather be a baby boomer) will be the next one to do something BIG, seeing how we've grown up with all of the BIG things goin down (space shuttle, human genome, etc.) instead of them occuring in the middle of our lives.

But I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A.) What's the NWO.

B.) What are you talking about that Jesus is too late? Nobody knows when he will come back. Despite what anybody says, there is no way to tell.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
NWO = New World Order = COULD happin = look around you and your world and look out 4 ureself

Jesus COULD come back...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

i was wondering this because ive been hearing all these different kinds of ideas such as one single world government, comets hiiting the earth and Jesus coming back...

There have been plenty of heavy things and probably lots more to come,

I would certainly file the fall of the Soviet Union under "Major."

As well as, War in Iraq, 911, European Union, Aids, Ebola, Tienamen Square,
Desert Storm, Mars Rover, Telecommunications, The internet....etc.

We are living in very major times right now.......

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

i was wondering this because ive been hearing all these different kinds of ideas such as one single world government, comets hiiting the earth and Jesus coming back...

i was wondering when these ideas are gunna come into play during our lives???

Uh..Yeah. I suppose if we live long enough, we might see some major attacks on the US. I dunno, maybe some crazy terrorist will try to take down the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, but I dunno. Anything major? Hmm....

By the way, I'm just playing with you in my typical sarcastic way. We have witnessed the world change completely twice durring our lives. We will be able to tell our children we were alive for the fall of the USSR, and we were alive for the fall of the WTC. They will be in awe, and I think we should be, too...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
We will be able to tell our children we were alive for the fall of the USSR, and we were alive for the fall of the WTC. They will be in awe, and I think we should be, too...

Never thought of it that way. It will be weird when I am telling my grandkids what living during cold war was like or what having dinner at Windows on the World was like......

That is if I ever have grandkids.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join