It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Mumbai attacks were anglo-american operatives

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A more likely explanation, if western influences are involved, would be if some organization like Blackwater trained these terrorist, convincing them that they were part of some Islamic movement to free Kashmir. It is hard to believe that even a rogue group of the CIA would take up this sort of operation with the changing of the guard about to happen.

The thing is, where is the economic incentive for Blackwater, or some crooked faction of the CIA? That is what motivates these people. The neocons have alread lost the election, capturing Osama right now would not do a thing for them. Mossad certainly would not target Israelis, the whole spin makes no sense whatsoever. Control of India has been a long time goal of Islam, and this is just another example of Islam's desire to conquer the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
how is this news breaking???

had to add this comment from the very article you posted:

Another muckraking story. Anytime this site published a story about anything it is always a conspiracy. This marginalizes the actual false flag events that are also published here. It hurts the cause to be a knee jerk conspiracy-nut before all the facts come out Alex.

your article

There you go - the answer to this supposed conspiracy is right there in the source article.

Sorry to burst your CT bubble, but it just might be possible that the US/UK are NOT responsible for every bad thing that happens on this planet.

Move along, nothing (worthwhile) to see here ...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble, but you present NO evidence at all.

As any Cop can tell you, eye witness reports are among the least reliable. People see what they want to see. Of all of the bodies of terrorists f0und, all of them are dark, with dark hair.

I woiuld think the Indians would trumpet any reports that these were not Pakistani's or Indians. But they are not, they say they were all Pakistani's (who are exactly the same as Indians, just of a different religion).

But some will try hard to manipulate this into another "hate America" cause.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

I totally agree. Just more blaming America for everything bad that happens in the world. As if all the other people of the world are just angels....PLEASE.

Just show us 1 tiny shred of evidence....go ahead...we're waiting...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
I can't believe that people who buy into this stuff are our doctors, firefighters, intellectuals, lawyers, sheriffs, etc.

You all keep crying wolf and that wolf never appears. Why? Because that wolf ain't there. That wolf doesn't exist. Never has, never will. And that's a good thing.

The attacks in Mumbai were carried out by Islamic terrorists. Whatever aid they receieved was from arms dealers, pirates, and other criminals. To receieve help from the West is to put their lives and their operation in jeopardy.

Conspiracy theories don't even make sense.

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself.

I am a skeptical person but a point comes even when you have to admit that "something" is going on.

I don't pretend to know exactly what is going on.

But what scares me is people like you who accept explanations without any kind of critical thinking or doubt.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
I can't believe that people who buy into this stuff are our doctors, firefighters, intellectuals, lawyers, sheriffs, etc.

You all keep crying wolf and that wolf never appears. Why? Because that wolf ain't there. That wolf doesn't exist. Never has, never will. And that's a good thing.

The attacks in Mumbai were carried out by Islamic terrorists. Whatever aid they receieved was from arms dealers, pirates, and other criminals. To receieve help from the West is to put their lives and their operation in jeopardy.

Conspiracy theories don't even make sense.

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself.

I am a skeptical person but a point comes even when you have to admit that "something" is going on.

I don't pretend to know exactly what is going on.

But what scares me is people like you who accept explanations without any kind of critical thinking or doubt.

I think this is relevant here too:

"India uncovers Hindu terror group that carried out bombings blamed on Islamists"
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...
www.daily.pk...

Here are INDIAN news site explaining the Hindu Terrorist organisation bombing and masquerading:

www.indianexpress.com...
www.dnaindia.com...
www.4to40.com...

Photographed terrorist wearing Hindu religious symbols:

"Left, a CCTV snapshot of one of the Mumbai terrorists, wearing the sacred Hindu armband and carrying a machine gun. Right, a picture of a typical member of Hindu terror groups, wearing the same armband. The band is sacred to fundamentalist Hindus who believe wearing it shows devotion and brings good luck from gods. [click here if you can’t see the pictures]"

source: www.daily.pk...
Pics:engforum.pravda.ru...
Ref: whatreallyhappened.com...

There's a LOT more out there...

This answers a lot of questions for me.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by checkitb4uwreckit

Global Terrorism Chess Game
Mumbai, India
Pawn captures Rooks
Rooks capture Knights
Knights capture Bishops

Twenty nine years ago, in November, Islamic Terrorists Chess Masters, began their Chess game of Global Terrorism . Each move, by these terrorists , causes dramatic loss of life; increased confusion, and erratic responses. Although the West looks as if its are on the offensive; the actuality is just the opposite. Democracies are fighting a defensive war!(Pawn captures pawn)

The 60 hours of terror in Mumbai, India is a classic move of distraction by (pawns). Obvious is the Kashmir-India and Pakistani conflict. However, that well known identity masks the goal of the pawn(attackers).

The goal is the withdrawal of Pakistani Armed Forces(Rooks) from duties in the N.W. Pakistan terrorist's havens. By creating a renewed irritation between Pakistan and India the result will be a withdrawal of Pakistan's National Army back to duty in Kashmir. (Pawn Captures Rooks)

Accomplished  goal: No more destructive influences upon Islamic terrorist's flooding Afghanistan. These global chess masters smell victory as they stymie Coalition forces and inflict increasing damage. For them, terrorists see a Afghanistan political settlement is less than 18 months away! Once the political settlement is reached; their Western flank is secure. During this time American blood will continue to be spilled on this chess board.

The next move is: terrorists  Knights to capture the Pakistani  Bishops ( Control of Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons). 
Let's see if Democracies can play well against these masters.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
^
Well done.

Check out this testimony from a Mumbai cop who was left for dead in a car with two of the gunmen. He says they were speaking Hindi with a strong northern accent.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Did any of you guys know that Indians coming from the Kashmir region of India normally have fair skin? It is quite common around that area.

Not all Indians are black\brown.

Just because someone has fair skin doesnt mean they come from UK\US.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by checkitb4uwreckit

Evidence that Mumbai attacks were anglo-american operatives

www.infowars.com

As a BBC report notes, at least some of the Mumbai attackers were not Indian and certainly not Muslim.

Pappu Mishra, a cafe proprietor at the gothic Victorian Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, described “two sprightly young men dressed in black” with AK47s who were “foreign looking, fair skinned.”

Gaffar Abdul Amir, an Iraqi tourist from Baghdad, saw at least two men who started the firing outside the Leopold Cafe. “They did not look Indian, they looked foreign. One of them, I thought, had blonde hair. The other had a punkish hairstyle. They were neatly dressed,” Amir told the BBC.

Other “men walked into the cafe, drank beer, settled their bills and walked out. Then they fished out guns from their bags and began firing.” Muslims do not drink alcohol, that is unless they are Muslims like Marwan Al-Shehhi and Mohamed Atta, who reportedly not only liked to drink but enjoyed lap dances by topless dancers as well before they supposedly hijacked planes and flew them into buildings.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Muslims can do anything they like so long as it is to subjugate the enemy (all non-Muslims). Infowars? that's your source?. Nothing at all giving any pertinent credible info that Americans or white people were involved.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I agree. I do not know why everyone is so quick to jump to the conclusion that this is a "false flag" operation involving (the West?). Having lived in India and being familiar with their politics to an extent, you have to realize that these terror attacks have been going on for years and years. We don't have a fancy FBI or NSA here. That's why so many Indians here are very angry. Only now, with so many dead, does the government talk about setting up a Federal Police Force. This is something people here have wanted for many years. We have so many fringe groups, extremist groups spreading all sorts of religious and political propaganda, and other groups that oppose them. The fighting has been going on since before the Contra wars.

As for the terrorists being fair skinned and foreign looking, that could easily be applied to anyone who lives in the North-Eastern States of India (Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya) or the North West or Tibet. We have a very very large populace from all different walks of lives, countries, of different color etc.

I do not believe this is a false-flag operation. These terrorists have been around too long and similar incidents have happened a lot. The attack on India's Parliament in 2001, the Hindu-Muslim train bomb and subsequent massacres, etc. And if you think that this was the only terror incident where foreigners were singled out, think again.

edit: And believe me, if any of the terrorists were found to have blond hair, and a punk hairstyle, as claimed by the InfoWars article, it would be all over the news, the papers, the blogosphere etc.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by AnubisOfTheEastandWest]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
^
Well done.

Check out this testimony from a Mumbai cop who was left for dead in a car with two of the gunmen. He says they were speaking Hindi with a strong northern accent.

news.yahoo.com...

Northern what?? ........ Northern Canada? Northern Mexico? Northern Iceland?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zappafan1

Northern India.

They speak many other languages up there, with a strong accent. Every State has many unique aspects to it. The accent, the languages, the culture etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnubisOfTheEastandWest
reply to post by zappafan1

Northern India.

They speak many other languages up there, with a strong accent. Every State has many unique aspects to it. The accent, the languages, the culture etc.

THX Anubis, you were much less sarcastic than I would have been.

Hindi with a strong Northern Canadian accent.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

It took a lot of control not to be...

The people living in North-East of India do not look like Indians. They look like the Nepalese or Chinese because those States border Nepal and part of China. They do speak Hindi and Urdu, but its easy to tell where they are from. They are usually very fair-complexioned.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You are about as stupid as it gets. Dude, masterbate of sometihing. Too much fluid in your brain.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by checkitb4uwreckit

This picture of one of the gunmen in Mumbai looks photo shopped!
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The CIA is actually works for the Elites to aid in setting up the One World Governmetn by starting wars, blackmailing congressman and others, murdering those who get in the way especially before 1990, assassinating leaders that won't submit to economic control then they demonize them or start a revolution or assassinate the leader......they bring tons and tons of drugs into the country and have since 1960's, with elaborate airports in Ark and Lord knows where else....the drugs are distributed to the Mafia for distribution. Long long story very very short. Its all coming to a head, incident, national disaster, martial law and North American Union, to One World government with the South American [school of the America's] African Union, European Union and seven more unions to make ten.

They are on track..........

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I could not agree with you more....but remember once brainwashed, unless one becomes aware of one's situation, and fights tooth and nail to free one's mind, one will always be caught within the web of deceit and manipulation. It is sad but true.....

I saw this on the first day it became public......all too familiar......we see you!!....a mile away "friends"!!......I think it is more the stench that is recognisable!!

PEACE NOW!!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Yeah, it's the Americans and the British, or the the Israelis, or the Indians, or anyone else in the world except for the people who were caught red handed doing the deed. Talk about delusional beliefs.

The people committing these terrorist acts are the same as always, Muslim radicals who are willing to die to prove that theirs is the true god. While many groups do things that they shouldn't, these terrorist acts are consistent enough to know that when it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is probably a duck.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join