It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expericances and its good to be back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
hey guys/girls im back an ready to share some experiances with you!

il start by telling you my most recent!

i woke up around 2:45 on the 10th of november ( it sounds like a story but it honestly isnt the time and dates are their sharely because i remember this like it was yesterday) to my my body being paralysed from the neck down however their was something pressing in my left eye as my right eye would be the only eye i could open but i could sense that their was something else in the room, something jus didnt feel right i tried to move my head an talk but when i was talkin their was nothing coming from my mouth no voice, i could feel the sensations coming back into my arms and legs but as this happend i felt a prick in the back of my neck and i went back unconcious but it was like an outer body experiance i actually watched my body go limp, and then the next thing i remember i was awake again at 3:05 but it felt like a lifetime!

please if anyone has experianced or can help make sense of what happend, let me know as usual as skeptics welcome!

Keeping the faith

TheSkepticSway

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
can i just also say im sorry if this is in the wrong thread or catagory i dont know how to put it in the right one!

new topics

join