It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 230 Year old NWO Plan has Finished

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

How are you supposed to avoid city (tap) water when everyone everyday takes showers and have baths, there's just no way around it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes, I have noticed that they do tend to grow algae more, which is why I bleach out the bottles before getting the water and keep it in cool conditions and out of sunlight. If I see it's getting flat and biological entities are growing in it I just throw it out and see that as my cue to get more. But thanks for the warning.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Brizal seems to be in line with WTO and the EU. This is the info I have on Brazil. My focus is livestock, but I hope it helps

JBS Swift company is controlled by the Batista
family. They have made a bid this year to buy out 2 of the five meat packers in the US. If they do the Brazilian government will foot part of the bill in return for 21% of the company. This make JBS Swift the biggest meat packer in the world. JBS, currently has beef operations in Brazil, Argentina, the United States, Italy and Australia. JBS wants to expand in the U.S., Australia and Europe to bolster sales in markets that restrict imports of Brazilian beef, due to foot and mouth disease.

The strictures imposed by Brussels were quite clear: only farms that fully complied with EU regulations would be able to export. The understanding in Europe was that this might take months, if not years, to meet. The Brazilian authorities suggested initially that 3,000 farms, later reduced to over 300, could meet the EU criteria. However, Brazil is now claiming that trade can resume from 106 farms.

Rob Metcalfe, of the Brazilian Beef Information Service in London, said: "This is a victory for the consumer and common sense over the protectionist campaigns of some EU farming groups that had been hailed as a major victory by Irish and Scots farming leaders. They spouted all sorts of alarmist nonsense about the dangers that Brazilian beef might pose.

"In fact, as this decision demonstrates, a number of beef producers are now able to meet EU standards and many more will follow."

Padraig Walshe, the president of the Irish Farmers Association, accused Commissioner Kyprianou of "political expediency in the absence of proper inspections by the EU food and veterinary office. He has made a mockery of food traceability standards." business.scotsman.com...

The EU plays a leading role in establishing global trade agreements in the World Trade Organisation (WTO). ec.europa.eu/agriculture/publi/capexplained/cap_en.pdf

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

We are talking about drinking city water. Not bathing in it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

The good news is more and more people are becoming aware of how the world works. The bad news is we're not quite there yet.

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised today. 1/3 of the people already knew about the attack on our food supply and 1/3 when told about it were outraged and wanted websites so they could look into it. The other third were still asleep. The attack on our food supply was the spring board for my awareness so I have been focusing on that tiny part of the agenda.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

And I thank you for it. As for me I am more of a generalist, speculating on the bigger picture of the people behind the NWO, their motivations and the whole sociology-psychology and technology of it. If I were to pick a topic to focus on, which I probably won't, I would have to say that one of the best smoking guns is chemtrails, as it's one of the easier to prove and I'm sure it will lead to other more interesting scenarios.

However, food is of course of vital importance and I commend your efforts.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

I still bathe in municipal water, and while I notice it's not the best for my skin, it's tolerable. Drinking it has more adverse effects than bathing in it. If I could bathe in springwater I would, but it's not viable atm. I think the acidity of tap water makes the skin go dry, but I just counter it by drinking more of the good stuff and I manage to keep the skin passable that way.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Your ignorance is showing.

One estimate is 150,000 farmers have suicided

stopped reading right there. This is why so many do not believe in the NWO theory or laugh at people lie you who post them. Its the trash reporting, the lack of truth or reality.

The GM genocide: Thousands of Indian farmers are committing suicide after using genetically modified crops By Andrew Malone Last updated at 12:48 AM on 03rd November 2008 When Prince Charles claimed thousands of Indian farmers were killing themselves after using GM crops, he was branded a scaremonger. In fact, as this chilling dispatch reveals, it's even WORSE than he feared. www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

Close to 150,000 Indian farmers committed suicide in nine years from 1997 to 2005, official data show. While farm suicides have occurred in many States, nearly two thirds of these deaths are concentrated in five States where just a third of the country's population lives. Which means that farmers' suicides occurred in those (mainly cash crop) regions with appalling intensity. www.indiatogether.org...

UPDATE: "The Indian Ministry of Agriculture [Sharad Pawar] admits to the following figures: there were 100,000 suicides by farmers between 1993 and 2003. And between 2003 and October 2006, there have been some 16,000 suicides by farmers each year. In total, between 1993 and 2006, there were around 150,000 suicide by farmers, 30 a day for 13 years" (based on statistics from the National Crime Records Bureau) www.sourcewatch.org...

Across the country in desperate pockets like this one, 17,107 farmers committed suicide in 2003, the most recent year for which government figures are available. Anecdotal reports suggest that the high rates are continuing. Though the crisis has been building for years, it presents an increasingly thorny political challenge for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. High suicide rates and rural despair helped topple the previous government two years ago and put Mr. Singh in power. www.nytimes.com...

In the late 1980s, however, the Green Revolution began to fall apart as the chemical fertilizers rendered soil infertile. Farmers who had once diversified risk by growing as many as 30 different crops in their fields were dependent upon just one. As the quality of the soil deteriorated, they faced zero yields and an inability to pay their debts. Three years of drought beginning in 2001 further fueled the crisis. Twenty-five thousand farmers have committed suicide under these circumstances since 1997. In the state of Andhra Pradesh alone, 4,500 farmers have committed suicide in the past seven years. This does not include the number of family members of farmers who have also killed themselves. www.pbs.org...

The government of Maharashtra admits to 1,447 farm suicides in 2006 alone. And that's in only six districts of Vidharbha. www.globalresearch.ca...

I will stop there. Google gives 92,400 hits for: India farmer suicides 150000.

Are you satisfied I do not make-up lies???

[edit on 29-11-2008 by crimvelvet]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

However, food is of course of vital importance and I commend your efforts.

It is pure self interest. Hubby and I invested our live savings in a farm after we found you can not get a permanent job after the age of 45-50. The more I dug into the regs on farms the more horrified I became and eventually I ended up here. Hubby and I are both scientists and I use to do Quality Control in several fields including drug manufacture. I have lived and breathed ISO and FDA regs and seen first hand the pros and cons. ISO Good Manufacturing (oops) Farming Practices have NO place on a family farm they are a management tool for large industry. One size does not fit all in this case.

A hand crafter making wooden art objects in his basement does not need the same regs as a construction company building a wooden bridge across the Mississippi.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well, I believe enlightened people know that self interest and communal interest are one and the same, so I still commend your efforts

The whole love and fear duality thing... your motivation will dictate the result of your efforts imho.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Actually acid is good for the skin it is the basic (pH) of soaps that wipes out your skin. The skin is naturally slightly acidic and this helps fight infection. Fungi especially hates acid. I have found Aspirin (an organic acid) taped over a planters wart, ground up and used for thrush in horses hooves or athletes foot is a cheap effective remedy. (Got the suggestion from a doctor)

Boy are we getting Off topic, Oh well

By the way I am not sure there is a NWO but I am sure there are some very wealthy greedy power hungry people who all talk to each other and when they do it is NOT in the best interest of us peons.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

True. Enlightened self interest works the best. If people understand it is stupid for a manager to abuse his workers or a farmer to abuse his animals and why, decent behavior is more likely to result. As the French found out abuse can have some bad repercussions. like the guillotine. The Animal Rights attack on livestock farming does not make sense. A mistreated animals loses weight, sickens or dies, so animal abuse in farmers is usually self limiting, and generally do to ignorance With factory farms abuse means the farm become unprofitable. You will always have idiots but that is the human condition. Now a days no one farms unless they love it.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
www.realitysandwich.com...

On Russia’s religious development will come the greater hope of the world.”
–Edgar Cayce

Sitting in the Sacramento Greyhound Bus Station, flipping through the Bay Area Alternative Weekly, I turned the page to see a wild woman of the woods, quite the stunning image, centered in an advertisement for The Ringing Cedars of Russia, a series of books. The series, it said, had sold over ten million copies in Russia alone, and was inspiring a massive movement in earth consciousness there. Russians are leaving the cities to live in garden communities, to raise their children in Nature. Five of the books had been translated in to English, and I was being invited to discover the story that was inspiring millions of people to co-create a “Paradise on Earth.”

I had arrived in Sacramento having just finished a month of mineral springs, meditation, and mountain meanderings in Mount Shasta. After mixing cob that summer in the gardens of Northern California, and next headed to a Hawaii Permaculture Farm for a lush and lively winter, The Ringing Cedars Series had this Nature Boy’s full attention. I ordered a copy of Anastasia, the first book in the collection, and the name of the beautiful Forest Lady who had caught my eye.

Vladimir Megre, a Siberian entrepreneur, is the author of The Ringing Cedars Series. The story begins with Vladimir on a commercial trade run through some remote communities of Siberia. He starts to build an interest in the economic value of the Siberian cedar, and then pursues reports of a “ringing cedar,” an anomalous tree that stores cosmic energies and, after many hundreds of years, begins to ring. On his journey, Vladimir meets Anastasia, a young woman who has grown up in the Siberian wilderness. She brings Vladimir back to her forest glade and shares her advice with him regarding the raising of children, living a natural lifestyle, and illuminating the spirit of Creation that rests within every person.

For Vladimir, living a few days in Anastasia’s world is full of shocking and mystifying experiences. Humbled by the simple accommodations of a grass-lined dugout and not even a fire, Vladimir witnesses the abilities of Anastasia’s visionary “Ray,” as well as her astonishing somersaults, swings, and soaring through the forest canopy. Both the wild animals and the plants in her domain are seemingly tamed, observes Vladimir, as he watches the squirrels bring her food, the cedars shower her in pollen, and witnesses a show of acrobatics with the denizen bear!

As Vladimir’s critical interest in these phenomena grow, Anastasia stresses the importance of the wisdom she offers, offering the vision of an emerging culture re-united with Nature. Letting the children grow up in orchards and gardens full of our love is the key to reclaiming humanity’s Creator role on earth, and this new Age of Co-Creation will be realized when we empower our dreams with the purity of thought that comes from living a natural life.

This is the story of The Ringing Cedars. Whether one accepts it as fact or fiction, it is playing a massive role in transforming the culture of Russia, and in various communities around the world.

Dachniks is a term for the cottage-gardeners of Russia, and we become very familiar with their story in reading Anastasia. Leonid Sharashkin, editor of The Ringing Cedars Series’ English editions and a doctoral student in Agroforestry, is able to share with us the massive impacts of this gardening movement in the larger context of Russia’s agricultural economy:

“Currently, with 35 million families (70% of Russia's population) working 8 million [hectares] of land and producing more than 40% of Russia’s agricultural output, this is in all likelihood the most extensive microscale food production practice in any industrially developed nation.

“According to official statistics, in 1999 more than 35 million families (105 million people, or 71%

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

None of the above is true though, is it?

How does DU "bond" with the atmosphere or more specifically, your DNA? DU dust is rarely found more than a few KM's from where it was used, so how does it spread round the world?

DU is less radioactive than natural uranium and the 4.5 Billion year half-life is an indication of how little radiation is produced, not that it is radioactive and dangerous for 4.5 Billion years.

You do understand basic science, don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join