It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi My Name is Chris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi,

I am back around everyone.

I am aquarius.

I like walks on the beach.

I am happy.

Chris

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hello Chris,

Welcome back to the forums. If i'm not mistaken you used to be around a bit, right

EA.

[Edited on 20-1-2003 by Epsilon Agency]

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Damn it...we get these Aussies drunk, leave them laying in some dark alley way in some distant city and still they find their way home...

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
welcome back Chris - it's been a while.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
as to my absence I could tell you that I had been ubducted by aliens or some such other lie relating to mysterious or wonderful fantasies that some of you seem to possess.

But the real reason is 1. I now have a small little bubble of joy known as my son. and 2. I have been soo busy at work that I havent even had a chance to get on the website.

so there we go.. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me bejeebus...

peace..

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
WELCOM BACK CHRIS

I missed you

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ALien I go away for a couple of months .. I come back..( no thanks to you) and your a MOD.. WHAT THE HELL is the world coming too... Aussies against KIWI mods is the sanction I am creating

Now back to my monopoly game.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hello I'm glad to meet you OzChris and welcome back to the ATS.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
OZChris went to the local church to announce his return ...

OZ "How can I tell people that I am back on ATS"
minister "Go and ring the bell and then when the people come tell them your story"
OZ "Good idea .." and off he trots to ring the bell...

OZ enters the belfery and there is this long rope hanging down 2 stories attached to the end of the bell..

Righto mate, he thinks, "I'll sock this dingo where it hurts"

He spat on his hands (a traditional aussie method of cleaning) and grabbed the rope and pulled...

... nothing happened, no sound, nothing....

"Boy this suck worse than a holdens carb" he thought to himself, and gave another pull...

Still nothing happened, (aussies being quite weedy individuals usually require more effort at physical things...)

"OK mate, " swore OZ "you are gunna get it this time!" and he jumped on the rope for all his might...

The bell finally started to swing and in suprise OZ forgot to let go. he hurtled up the belfry and the bell whacked him right in the face before he let go and fell in a heap on the flagstones below.

The bell rang, loudly after being hit by such a solid object as an aussies head... and people ran to see what the noise was..

OZ was out cold on the floor.....

"Who is this man!" shouted Wiliam as he saw the unconscious OZ "he is making the forum untidy"

"I don't know his name" responded One Sac sagely "but his face sure rings a bell"....

new topics

top topics

join