It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Bush admitted to the hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Barbara Bush admitted to the hospital

Former first lady Barbara Bush admitted to the hospital for tests today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Former first lady Barbara Bush went to the emergency room today with complaints of several days of abdominal pain. Her exact illness was not given on cnn.com, where I read the story. It was reported that she has Graves Disease. I will never forget when this woman and former Pres Bush were interviewed in Texas right after hurricaine Katrina. She said some very hurtful things about New Orleans and her people. I think "W" is a momas boy as well! But as a caring human being and former nurse, I do not wish the woman ill.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well I dont think her abdominal pain would have anything to do with Graves Disease as it pertains to an inflammatory disorder of the thyroid gland commonly associated with protrusion of the eyes

[edit on 26-11-2008 by azureskys]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK

Former first lady Barbara Bush went to the emergency room today with complaints of several days of abdominal pain. Her exact illness was not given on cnn.com, where I read the story.

I believe the entire story was not shared because she had gas, and had to excrete.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Yes I know it was just in the news story. I did not know she had it and thought it might be interesting to know. I was a nurse for 10yrs and had many patients with the disease.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
CNN.com is reporting that Mrs. Bush has had surgery for a perforated ulcer and is doing fine.

top topics

join