It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scary dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
so i had this scary dream on 3/ 31, any coments

It started with the speaker, some important person with an important discovery. he wasn�t American. Probably part Spanish part something else. He had black hair gelled and combed forward. He was probably 6�5� or 6�6�. He seemed to be of major importance and was respected, but I didn�t trust him. He seemed sneaky and up to no good. The audience included presidents and dictators from important countries along with military and air force. The discovery had something to do with technology from atlantis being found. Something that could safely and quickly to the depths of space. As soon as this was announced every one was surprised but I was not. I went out of the room to the left. it was a small room filled with coats and hangers and things that were there just to fill the room. a reporter somewhere was saying how surprising this was. ten someone asked me what I thought , I said that I think it�s great as long as it doesn�t bring the end of the world.At this time there was about 4 people in the room. I was somehow carring on a conversation with someone in a different room. then I was on the phone with the police just chatting. then I kicked off the line so that they could chat with someone with cancer. 3 people came running in the room screeming saying that they gassed the place and everyone died. some people where running through the hall but none lived. I new that the speaker was behind it. I picked up the phone and told the police that the place was just gassed. I hung up and the I woke up.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
that was so difficult and confusing to read, i can imagine the confusion in your head after having a dream like that. So at what point in this dream did you feel the initial fear? that would be the clue as what your subconcious is trying to tell you. there is too much happening in that dream for me to even begin to try to help decipher it for you.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Very confusing dream, and i agree with worldwatcher.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

presidents and dictators

Dictators??? Dont people kill those????
lol

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
that was so difficult and confusing to read, i can imagine the confusion in your head after having a dream like that. So at what point in this dream did you feel the initial fear? that would be the clue as what your subconcious is trying to tell you. there is too much happening in that dream for me to even begin to try to help decipher it for you.

I've had more confusing dreams. One for example was a radioactive toy train. One minute im playing with it (dont know why) the next imbieng screamed at and arrested and then im riding in a car down the street in Manhattan. Wierd huh?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
do any of you know a professional dream annelist

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i need help interperting it .
it could be important

it could save me, and you. and the world wiht you living on it

M

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
hmm interpret it with what happened earlier e.g last week...

dreams arent all predictions some are meanings of whar happened earlier in life

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I had 2 strange dreams when I was little.

First one:
I was on a trip to Russia with my mam. We were visiting a chemical com. or something like that. We went inside to see it and a fire started, then someone said that it will all blow up in few seconds and it did, we died.
Few weeks later Chernobyl happened.

Second one scared me very much. I was about 10 when I had this one. Here it is:

I was in my gandparents house and saw myself as a little child, about one year old. I was in a cot and with me was Satan, he wanted to play. After a while , although he did not do anything, I knew he wanted to kill me. My mam went into the room to check on me and started talking with Satan as if he was a friend.

I woke up.

Could anyone help to interprt this one, it's still puzzlling me

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by netka]

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by netka]

top topics

join