It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a premonition .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I had a dream a while back about a city looking somewhat like portland oregon, but more asian or middle eastern looking with a lot of white buildings being bombed by missles. It stayed in my head for a long time.. for some reason i had a strange feeling about the dream.. like it was something waiting to happen.

So tonight, im sitting with my neighbor who claims to be a medium, and i told her about my dream because i felt so strongly about it, and out of no where she goes "kuala lumpur" . And i said what does that mean? and she said " look it up" I looked it up in google in the images section, and that city is in malaysia, kuala lumpur...and it was the EXACT city i saw in my dream being bombed.

Upon looking further into it, kuala lumpur has the tallest building in the world and is a prominent city. She said something will happen there from 2011-2014.

I can honestly say im freaked out because id never heard of the city before and when i looked it up i was really frightened. i never thought it would actually be the city from my dream.

does anyone know anything about that city? anything weird at all?

[edit on 25-11-2008 by calihan123]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
2011 to 2014 is too far away. This doom is fresh, but people will lose interest here because it does not meet the minimum 10-day requirement.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
well she didnt say it would happen from 2011-2104... she just said it would happen in any year in that area.

i truly believe my dream was more than just a dream. something is going to happen there. i just feel it.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You know I didnt really think about it till I read your post. Something in my voice finds it strange to think or say Kuala Lumpur. I vaguely remember a dream or something similar speaking words similar to that. Its always hard figuring out when something will happen though. Ive found it more likely that when I remember something from the future it is usually close to that event. Sometimes it is far, and the chance occurs to change the probability. You never know.

Ill do some thinking on it, and see what, if anything, I can discern.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i looked it up and there seems to be quite a few bomb threats/bombings there... and i havent really heard anything about the place until tonight when she said that... but the tallest building in the world is there, and its twin towers, just like nyc... i dunno i have a strange feeling.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It's strange that you had that premonition about the city. I've had a very similar vision of a city in the southwest pacific myself that has occurred several times in the last two months. It could happen in the city named by your friend when you mentioned it to her. Or it could somehow relate to what is now going on it Thailand. I'm not quite so sure about the location. But I can't help reliving the dreams I've been happening about bombs destroying a city somewhere in that region. I guess even Myammar (the former Burma) could possibly qualify, too. One of the three.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
yeah its strange... all i remember is me sitting in an abandoned big white building with open windows (like many places out there, with the shapely windows that are open with no glass) and missles roaring through the city and one going through the building i was sitting in. it seemed too real to pass up as just another dream

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

Do you think that what is going on in Mumbai, India is what we have been having the dream/premonitions about? If so, it hasn't played itself out completely yet. But it is a pretty good start to what I had been dreaming in my sleep and with what I have been thinking since I started having that dream. I'd be willing to hear your thoughts on what is happening in Mumbai, India.

top topics

join