It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One question, One answer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
My question:

Where did I leave my car keys?

To:

Anyone who knows where I left my car keys.

You left them next to the bill of sale when you sold your car.

What? You never asked that it had to be your latest car.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hmmm I torn on 2

To the aliens

Have you heard of blossom goodchild?

Real question:

To the one who knows the correct answer

How do I be the person I want to be?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

Maybe ask the pope if Jesus was real....(as long as the answer has to be true)...

What is real and what is false? How do you define that? What if the "Jesus" in the bible were both false and true. What if it was all true just on differing levels of understanding?

The "Son" of "God, the birth of the phyisical man, born of both human mother and father, was real. His Mission was real.

Jesus: roman name for that son of man/God means "The one that comes in Truth".
Christ: meaning "Chosen by God"

Jesus Christ was real, but his real life that was quite natural was mixed with common mythologies of the time to make the story more accessable to the majority of peoples.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
To everyone: Do you remember love? Thank you...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

How do I be the person I want to be?

You kill the person that's stopping you, but first you realize to be the person you want to be the only one that's stopping you is yourself.

For yourself define what it is clearly you want to be and why, then ask yourself why you're not these things, and go about cleaning your inner "house".

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I was hoping that since by asking this question the person would need to reply, it would make me stop procrastinating and reply back to myself

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
To everyone: Do you remember love? Thank you...

What a wonderful question.

Life and Love both words that begin with L and end on e in 4.

Life, is neverending, and thus the illusion of the physical life and death is less then the truth in understanding the full reality of life.

I think somewhat the same princeables can be passed onto Love.

Who are each of this "everyone". Did any, every, or no, one ever truly know what Love was in the first place? Does the answer of remembering love reflect in one's ability to remember life before birth? To feel the echo of truth usher through the darkened hall way of yesterdays before the phyiscal life began?

From what I've seen a good majority of people are at BEST fuzzy about the nature of love, and the truest and purest nature of Love is a mystery awaiting them to discover it.

However as a single point of light in the unified "everyone", I do know well and recall fondly, I TRUELY Remember Love. However I understand I am the only one.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

I was hoping that since by asking this question the person would need to reply, it would make me stop procrastinating and reply back to myself

Yes, but I know how lazy you can be in your procrastinations. I thought I'd help you out there.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Myself and who am i? Been asking that all my life to which i am still seeking the answer, ha,ha.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Perhaps, I should have asked 'One' person for the answer instead of 'everyone'. And your response is beautiful.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
isnt this what chacha is for?

haha love those guys!

you can ask em anything

top topics

<< 1   >>

join