It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lakota Sioux warriors to protect new "silver bank" Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Lakota Sioux warriors to protect new "silver bank" Video

www.disclose.tv

The Free Lakota Bank is the world's first non-reserve, non-fractional bank that issues, accepts for deposit, and circulates REAL money...silver and gold. All of our deposits are liquid, meaning they can be withdrawn at any time in minted rounds.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is the most amazing, brave, and positive move in American History. I am opening an account, today. I recommend EVERYONE does!!

The Free Lakota Bank is the world's first non-reserve, non-fractional bank that issues, accepts for deposit, and circulates REAL money...silver and gold. All of our deposits are liquid, meaning they can be withdrawn at any time in minted rounds.

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by roknhrdcor

Would it be possible to do the same thing in each State, the 'Other' banks could be ignored and left to go under just as they deserve?
An alternative economy needs to be established Worldwide, not just in the US, hopefully, the Lakota will show us the way, maybe the answer is simply 'to just do it'

Just a thought,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't know why this isn't a bigger deal. I'm already planning on moving all of my accounts and personal effects to this bank! THIS IS HUGE!

I am seriously considering offering my services to the tribe as security.

I LOVE the Lakota people. The know what "Home of the brave" really means, unlike most of your sorry, soft-around-the-middle, TV-addicted rear ends.

Grow a set.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by roknhrdcor

Uhmm.... You do know it's a bad idea to "put all of your eggs in one basket" or "all of your funds in one bank".

Not a bad idea to diversify by investing there, just never a smart move to move everything ya got to one bank. pair or no pair.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join