It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Ukraine armed the U.S. against Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

How Ukraine armed the U.S. against Iran

www.russiatoday.com

Ukraine has provided the U.S. military with radar used in the S-300 air defense system. The Pentagon is concerned that Iran could acquire the Russian-produced hardware and wants to research ways of counteracting it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is news which clearly show one great example from behind scene actions in Ukraine and Georgian arena. S-300 has been one of the greatest possibility to Iran to defend themself from rising US/Israel threat... But now, thanks to Ukrainian government, they make their efforts empty with providing highly sensitive materials to US hands... Those bastards.

War is never fair, but changing from sides to another, always is.

I see clearly that we are running toward new IlluminatiWar, called then maybe WW3, and these breaking news just show how eminent that coming attack is... Bloody and great war.

www.russiatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-11-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't think so buddy.

I kind of think the US military already knows how it works.
I don't think they need Ukraine to give them one to pull apart.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Exaclty. I have to agree with the above. The US hardly needed anyone to give them an S-300 radar to know how the thing works! They've already been able to jam and disable these things for years. Nothing new here except that the Ukraine provided some little needed assitance. And this is different how?

To the OP< you do know that governments around the world do this type of thing. Evene "enemies". Do you have any idea the level of cooperation that goes on behind the scenes even between the US and China? Well it does buddy so dont be shocked.

top topics

join