It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Applause Link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Maybe this subject has already has been discuss but I dont know.

I think it would be nice if in the "Recent Applause" box you can click on the users name and be sent to the page on which this person got the applause.

That way more people can read the page that contains very valuable info that has been applauded.

This just a suggestion.

It would be nice to have such linking system.

Out,
Russian

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
i had a thread about this not too long ago... i think it would be a great idea too still. what it boiled down to was that it would just be easier to ask the people what they were applauded for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
what do you get an applause for? i see people names all the time in the applause section but i never got one well maybe not yet maybe one i hope :bnghd: can any one explain to me why someone would get an applause?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You can get applause just for simply making a mod laugh. I once received applause for quoting a three word line from Ghostbusters!

You will receive applause for the quality of your content in a post, or the amount of concerted effort you put into it. Basically, if you have added value to the post, you generally will receive applause, but then it is always subject to the opinion of the mod who applauses.

I used to get applause from Banshee, but not any more since I came on too strong one night in the War On Terrorism forum, so you gotta watch yourself with the ladies!

No, that didn't really happen. But you could imagine what it would be like if it did...huh? HUH?

That Veronica Vaughn....
DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yeah man, thanks for the info i cant make a mod laugh :shk: i see you get an applause every day delta man
thats crazy lol ill try my best from now on see if i can get one

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I�m sure getting applause for making a moderator laugh is not to be expected. The quality and relevance of the information you post is more likely the deciding factor.

new topics

top topics

join