It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush plans to start library, Freedom Institute

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

Bush plans to start library, Freedom Institute

www.abc.net.au

Outgoing US President George W Bush plans to open a presidential library in Texas and found a Freedom Institute to promote democracy, his wife Laura Bush confirmed to Peru's El Comercio daily.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Bush: "I do alot of crying at this job."

All he's ever said is "we want to promote democracy" and now that his time as President is over with - he needs to act like a good guy. He's being compared to the Clinton's Global Initiative after all so good luck playing that part.

Additionally, my original statement was that the first enrolled student to learn about American freedom should most definitely be the man no other than George W. Bush.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by anachryon
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Well, crap, you took the words right outta my mouth. I'll have to put away the "My Pet Goat" joke for another time.

Tell me about it. I had my joke ready and knew it would be too late but now I realize that I think this little story alone will keep comedians working for some time now. There is no end to the jokes that will come from this.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
you know
the sad truth is 1000 years from now some guy digging in the dirt will find this fredom libray and think george won the noble peace prize for humanity and freedom

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
oh wait didnt gore win the noble peace prize for inventing the internet or was it the founding father of making global warming possible i forget

top topics

<< 1   >>

join