It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the "end game"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hello,

as we all know, those with power strive to gain more power. And they are very successfull doing so. This is the main reason to assume we acutally will have a world goverment, as this is the logical step for the power hungry.

But what will come after that? There is no reason to believe they will stop after that. Population reduction is a logical step.

Lets assume that happens. Many people just seem assume it will end there, and we are slaves forever to the NWO and our every step is controlled e.t.c but this is not very logical. Why should the powers be happy then? There is no such thing as enugh...

Give me your theories. Trying to evolve a new human race like the nazis were big on? Set free the lizards? Wait for the second coming of Jesus?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I would say that there is no real "end" to the "game". We can assume that a NWO will one day come do dominate the globe, politically and economically...in reality, it has to as resources dwindle and populations continue to increase...but what happens when that Order is established and controls everything? They will eventually fracture and fall apart, as all empires do...maybe once humans finally are united under one government that government will turn its attention to the mineral rich, and unpopulated areas of space....the human empire will expand. But in time, those living and working on different planets will become disassociated from one another...eventually because of differing environments on different planets, different sub-species of humans will evolve...furthering the disassociation with the other sub-species. And the empire, like all others will fracture.

It is the nature of life and death...in a sense...creation and destruction.

At least, that's my rough idea of what will happen in the varying ranges of the future...if man doesn't annihilate himself beforehand.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think that if people were to look at the "NWO" and accept it as a necessary step in our species' evolution, the bad things associated with it would disappear.
The day that mankind can drop its nationality is the day that we will see peace on Earth. With that in mind, there IS NO end game. The sky is the limit.
The population reduction thing will fall on its face. On the one hand, you have these global elites talking about the NWO as if it is a great thing and, as some say, have carved in stone their intentions to manage the planet with fewer than 550 million people. What they don't realize is that they are trying to create a system for the benefit of the world with the bias of their greed.
The simple fact of the matter is that there is enough land space on this planet to sustain our current population and much more if we could only manage it better.
But it is not in the elite's interest to practice better management, for then they give up their capitalistic greed. What the planet needs is a cultural revolution. And I believe we are moving in that direction now. If people can drop their egos and their nationality, the "NWO" will have been thwarted in their greed but successful in their consolidation.
From there the sky is the limit. We will explore space. I can't wait to see the sun rise above the earth from the moon.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Actually, the NWO is only the first step in a plan: we will venture into space and secretly, by night, we will tunnel into other planets. Then we will abduct their inhabitants one by one and reprogram their brains or whatever organ they think with. Then we will unify them under our rule in an Alien NWO. Then, they will venture into space...

new topics

top topics

join