It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your lifeline say? Is it accurate?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
A few years ago, a Wicca Priestess read my palm and told me some controversial news. Apparently, I have a long, swooping lifeline, but I am fated to suffer a horrible accident. This is also going to directly affect me meeting my soulmate, or the last woman that I will ever want to meet.
So, some good news hinging on some bad news.

I have been to several palm reading sites to try to understand it all, but I have always come away with the impression that there is a bit of interpretation that has to take place. My palm never looks a lot like the examples, so interpreting the lines on my own is somewhat difficult.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
maybe a lack of a life line means you tend to fly under the radar.
I do like to maintain a low profile and honestly I'm what you would call a loner by nature.

I can be social when I have to but for the most part I enjoy solitude.

I dont know just my off the wall opinion

[edit on 22-11-2008 by snowen20]

Actually, like you I am lacking a life line, atleast according to that website. you have just described me perfectly. Under the radar low profile loner.

Intruiging...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

weird maybe we are on to something then. While I was told I had one it was in a completely different place than it is supposed to be.

So much so it appeared to be non existent to me.
Interesting how that was the scenario I came too.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
In looking over the examples you had,I too can't find anything close,the closest one is the one poster who marked in red

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by helpmefindtheway

EDIT: I worry about violating T & C, because I'm new, so I took a part out

I actually read your comment before you edited it and was laughing hysterically but before I could reply a friend called and I got side tracked. Is what you typed true? If so, it's not a violation of T&C and I think you should put it back in.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Not having a lifeline is rare - how is it that so many people on ATS don't have one? Is not having a lifeline (or having one where it normally wouldn't be) indicative of having a curiousity for the unknown?

Check out this link and click on the palm that most resembles yours:
www.ofesite.com...

Jemison

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Jemison]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
my aunt does palm reading as a hobby and she is pretty accurate when she does it, although its more on the health parts

I have this strange Z on my hand which is speared by my fate line

also the fate line on my left hand splits at a point, which by the website you gave, is at the part in between my youth and adult life

which probably means i will have a choice between two destiny's, and i am going to have to chose very soon which i want (turning 18 in 3 weeks) so thats gonna be interesting.

If there are any palm readers here, professional obviously, that would do a reading please U2U me.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

my aunt does palm reading as a hobby and she is pretty accurate when she does it, although its more on the health parts

Has your aunt done a reading on you? Are you looking for someone to U2U you for a reading so that you can compare what your aunt has told you?

Are there any 'rules' about reading the palms of family members? I wonder if professional palm readers or psychics would be hesitant to do readings for family members or close friends because they might not want to see what is going on or be the bearer of bad news.

Jemison

Out o

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Mine branches about 1/2 inch in from the beginning into 3.
Does that mean I have multiple personalties?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Mine tells me to remember one thing, if I walk 10 miles into the woods, I have walk 10 miles to get out, so I might as well just enjoy the walk now that I can remember it

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

yes she has done a reading on me, but she isnt a professional, she does it as a hobby

she told me i have or will have stomach problems and that i should be careful with cars

she also said i would have 3 children

the amazing things she told were with other people like my uncle from my moms side who she never met before

but when it comes to telling about love, future, money, business i dont think she had it quite right

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

I edited one of the pictures of the hand from that website to further explain what I mean. The red line is the line that I have on my palm. The hand used for the website has the same line. in the area where the orange line is on all of those pictures, I have nothing. Just skin. No lines at all.

So what does that mean? the line that I have higlighted in red is the closest line I have to where the life line should be.

As I said the hand in the pic has a similar AND a life line. What does a lack of a life line mean?

Same here. I was staring at my hand for about 10 minutes trying to figure out where it was.

So I make what, the third person to have this 'condition'? I'll look around on google to see if I can find anything.

-Will

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

Hey mate,
Are we meant to be looking at the right or left hand? Mine are very different....very......
I remember getting a keychain with minature book attached to it when I was 10 and the writing was so small yet I somehow stumbled 3/4 of the way through the 300 odd pages, I think its still laying around somewhere. As I was a kid I can't remember too much but I don't think it was very accurate at all, yet somehow it was different so it kept me interested.
As far as my hands go my left says I'm a strong romantic type, I always feel like an ancient battle fighter that led massive armies, maybe my deep feelings for that tell me something about a past life? The line starts very high, almost under the index and arks nicely down, I'd describe it as half a surf board. Well the time I'm in now I have changed all my beliefs and lifestyle completley and am about to move miles away from where I live and the palm shows this on my left hand as I know where I'm going. Trouble is it's halfway down which means as I'm 20 and already bald that I'll live to about 40!?! LMAO

I don't think you can use these as even a guide as both my hands are completly different and I have many wonderful visions for the future of the earth and its inhabitants, anotherwords generation x, y, z will be the teachers of the 1000 year style life we will all step into very shortly, it's already possible, however after shtf and balance sorts itself and us out I beleive a group of us will rise and teach truth and Earth will never again return to where it is now. Kind of a venus Project mixed with 1000 year lifespans and major galatic travel, simply pure BLISS!

Thanks for the thread bro! Just remember anything is possible!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have always been interested in palmistry. I have two head lines on my right palm, never had an explanation for it.

Never heard of someone not having a life line either? that is odd...

ooo wow, I just did a search on google...says very rare to have 2 head lines, people who have that are highly intelligent...
info

woo hoo....

LOL

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have a super long life line it appears, but no health line.......weird?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join