It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vintage William Cooper footage 1991(4) videos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Found this and wanted to share. Enjoy! I have never seen this footage and thought I would post it as always thoughts please.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
[edit on 22-11-2008 by alyosha1981)

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
wonderful footage! I don't think enough is said or acknowledged by this man- truly brave.

I Have myself, years ago, downloaded the zapruder off his website, burned it to dvd ( which has since been stolen!) and if you zoom the film and put in slow motion, you can clearly see what he professes to be true.

it's sickening how famous alex jones is for his rants and fearmongering when so many people have no clue to who bill cooper was, and how hard he tried to wake people up- since the early nineties.

again, great archive! wish I new how to flag and star, i'd do it in a heartbeat.
Rachael

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Still trying to get the second vid to work so bear with me,This is a series of videos I just found and they are a great tool for any one reasearching this man.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed this his book is very interesting as well I have not finished it yet but I love what I have read so far.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sorry there should have been another vid here but youtube is not cooperating with me at the moment.I'll keep trying and put it here when I can, I just think that anyone who dosen't know who Bill Cooper was should, and the information he attempted to put out to the people was amazing.His mysterious death only added to this already credible man's story.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think this is where you should all be looking... a brilliant selection of cooper videos which include the ones you guys have posted. Cooper was a brilliant brilliant man with information that you can actually take away with you from thee speeches and go out and RESEARCH, he is a brilliant person to check out if you're new to this stuff:

Cooper Video Selection

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
the 'gun just looks to me to be the reflection from the other guy..the passenger side guys.....

you can see the shiny reflection a few times changing shape as the passenger moves his head..

it looks like a gun..and if william cooper says he saw files saying it was a gun then i would like to believe him as he is a real hero..but...to me it looks like a reflection looking like a gun..

by the way..i must add...it looks SO much like the reflection from the guys head that i get the feeling that in the original video the gun must have been more obvious...otherwise i cant see william cooper thinking for a second that that is a gun..

[edit on 24-11-2008 by alienesque]

top topics

join