It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's last rule-making hurrah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Bush's last rule-making hurrah

news.yahoo.com

With just 60 days left in his tenure, you might think that W.'s lame-duck administration was sitting around relieved that another guy was taking over, and Bush was counting the minutes until his flight leaves for Crawford.

Not quite.

Based on the flurry of quiet directives coming from the White House as the end of the term nears, it looks like the Bush goose (or is it turducken?) isn't quite cooked yet.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Why is this crap allowed? Why do we allow last-minute rule changes and last-minute pardons without review?
I mean, if they were under review, they could at least be challenged. Questioned. Declined.
Does anyone know when this policy of outgoing Presidents getting to randomly (or not) pass out free walks and supporter goodies when they leave office? What President did it start with?

Am I wrong in thinking it's wrong?
Cuhail

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Is he or is he not the President at this time? Guess as President he has the right to do it as long as no laws are broken. According to the article, other Presidents did the same thing. Betcha Obama does likewise.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

A little bird told me that he is not leaving office. Go figure. The most evil administration in American history not giving up power.

new topics

top topics

join