It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many Black babies !!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Icke is a crank. I can remember him when he was the BBC sports commentator and when he was pretty near the mark. Then he got all looney and his ego exploded when he managed to find a few followers for his far out theories.

I've seen the guy on TV a couple of times here in the UK recently and he is a terrible interviewee. He's condescending, dismissive, argmentative and arrogant.
His theories do have holes in them if you look hard enough. For example, I watched him claim that we are all holograms. This does not take into account Higgs Bosun or most of the other research being carried out in particle physics.

Icke is a conspiracist for those who don't like to worry about science. He uses layman's science for some of his claims but he does it by ignoring the basis on which that science is founded.

As for his derogatory remarks? I'm suprised the guy is still around. He's insulted so many people with slanderous lies, it's only the fact that he is a total nutter that he has managed to keep himself out of prison. For example, he's accused the whole UK royal family of being reptoids. He seems to forget that British royalty has fought and died on the battlefield for millenia, where their all too human guts have literally been displayed for all to see.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
leveller....you are off the mark ....this thread is not supposed to have anything to do with Icke ....the research about the black babies is true and would you please respond to what the thread is about and not who did the research....
thank you

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You used Icke as the sole source for your statement in your original post.
I question your source, therefore I am on topic and it is relevant to the subject.

You ask me to post without questioning the credibility of your researcher. This isn't how things are done.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join