It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporting on Alien Proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...#/video/tech/2008/11/21/am.obrien.in. search.of.aliens.cnn

Anyone get the impression that we are being prepared for something? Information on the possibility of UFO's and extraterrestrial life is popping up on the MSM almost weekly. The proof is starting to come out in small pieces.

I think we are getting trained on the words UFO and ET so not to cause panic.

Edit: All caps title

[edit on 21-11-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Obama's transitional advisor was a big advocate for "full disclosure". I've heard by spring, they will begin the process, provided nothing like 9/11 happens between now and then.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bad man incorporated
I've heard by spring, they will begin the process, provided nothing like 9/11 happens between now and then.

Where did you here this? Link anywhere?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Originally posted by bad man incorporated
I've heard by spring, they will begin the process, provided nothing like 9/11 happens between now and then.

Where did you here this? Link anywhere?

Heard it on Coast to Coast.

Sunday Nov 2, 2008's show.

link to coast to coast show list

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Disclosure seems like nothing but a catch phrase. A whole lot of wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bad man incorporated

Dont think the President has Cosmic top secret clearance... expecially if he's a Democrat

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Disclosure seems like nothing but a catch phrase. A whole lot of wishful thinking.

Well I suppose it is, by a lot of people. But, sticking to the conspiracy topic at hand, it was just a suggestion to what they could be buttering us up for.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They are NOT reporting any proof.
Its just a week long special report on aliens and ufo's
Please dont put this out this way.
There is a thread here about the special.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just for the record CNN is truly the most reliable name in news.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"Full Disclosure" will never happen, and why should it?

The ramifications of even admitting the fact that there are intelligent life forms visiting our planet is one Pandora's box no government or governments will dare open.

The implications of such action would literary fill countless library's on its consequential knock-on effects it would have on mankind thereafter and most of them would be ALL negative.

In order to try and explain even the most basic of reasons why disclosure is NOT possible would require going off in tangents that would eventually require further exploration into other areas of mankind's past,present and future.

Suffice to say, Knowledge is POWER, if you have the knowledge and they don't, then you have the power to influence and shape the events and lives of not only those under you, but those around you.

[edit on 21/11/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Thats always arguable becasue they do put up a certain degree of 'bravo sierra' just like all the other major news companies. They aren't as bad as Fox though.

I've been saying it for a while. Lately the MSM has been dropping srories about UFO's and aliens a lot. When i saw the announcement on CNN this morning that they would be doing a ET related story every morning all next week i was slightly surprised. Thats a lot of ufology type reports in a week from CNN, and thats not entirely normal either. Its usually Larry King who does the UFO stuff. I'd like to believe that a government disclosure is on its way, but whose going to believe them. You know they aren't going to tell the whole truth . They will only tell their version of the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by blowfishdl

I'd like to believe that a government disclosure is on its way, but whose going to believe them. You know they aren't going to tell the whole truth . They will only tell their version of the truth.

I'm not holding my breath, by any stretch of the imagination. However, the philosophy was, by the gov't releasing "their" version of full disclosure, it would bring a bit of trust back in government. HA HA.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Just for the record CNN is truly the most reliable name in news.

Just for the record, that IS a Sarcastic comment, is it not? Lol CNN just reignited their credibility, through the complete and utter disfunction of MSNBC this past year.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
We are not ready for disclosure as much as I want to see it happen.There are people right here in my own country that cant except the fact that we have a African-American president,same sex marriage,different spiritual beliefs so on. So excepting intelligent beings from another world that may look nothing like us and having a different belief system or none at all is out of the question.

I dont think we are ready im sorry to say.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
once disclosure happens you open pandora's box for people to start looking for truths in this world. I think goverments dont really want that to happend, so they will do everything in their power to keep control.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
"Full Disclosure" will never happen, and why should it?

The ramifications of even admitting the fact that there are intelligent life forms visiting our planet is one Pandora's box no government or governments will dare open.

The implications of such action would literary fill countless library's on its consequential knock-on effects it would have on mankind thereafter and most of them would be ALL negative.

In order to try and explain even the most basic of reasons why disclosure is NOT possible would require going off in tangents that would eventually require further exploration into other areas of mankind's past,present and future.

Suffice to say, Knowledge is POWER, if you have the knowledge and they don't, then you have the power to influence and shape the events and lives of not only those under you, but those around you.

[edit on 21/11/2008 by Freelancer]
giving full disclosure would allow the goverment to say they have been in communication with ET's for a while now and they are telling us that in order to survive we must follow their instructions which just happen to be given to the world powers to administer.
Imagine government telling us that the ET's say we must have a one world goverment with a one world currency and a one world religion.
This would be the NWO dream come true.

Quick everyone get your chip implanted so they don't abduct you

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63

Not meaning to be misleading. They are reporting on what people are considering "proof" some people are coming forward with on Aliens. That is atleast how I took it.

My point is that this information is starting to flow freely through the MSM. It is not even being talked about with the skeptic tone.

Cant make everyone happy

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

We are not ready for disclosure as much as I want to see it happen.There are people right here in my own country that cant except the fact that we have a African-American president,same sex marriage,different spiritual beliefs so on. So excepting intelligent beings from another world that may look nothing like us and having a different belief system or none at all is out of the question.

I dont think we are ready im sorry to say.

I agree with you. It is amazing that people are actually in denial.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellskitchen

Not meaning to be misleading. They are reporting on what people are considering "proof" some people are coming forward with on Aliens. That is atleast how I took it.

My point is that this information is starting to flow freely through the MSM. It is not even being talked about with the skeptic tone.

Cant make everyone happy
Im so sorry that it seemed as thou I jumped down your back.I tend to get a little crazy when someone uses the word proof when it doesnt apply. Again im sorry about that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join