It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Russian armored vehicles in action! VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nice "hardcore trap shooting" Video from Russian arsenal...

Special demonstration drills with live firing took place at the Kubinka military training ground near Moscow. Journalists could see new Russian armored vehicles, including T-90 tanks, BMP-3 armored personnel carriers and a special Terminator tank support combat vehicle (BMPT) in action.

en.rian.ru...

Enjoy!

PS. I have been my self as quest in Russian base, and with in T-80 Main Battle Tank... Those was best moments of my life, when 55t of steel flyes over Russian soil, with me in position of the tank leader.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
cool footage-- how does this hardware compare with US hardware in the same class?? anyone??

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by eniac cool footage-- how does this hardware compare with US hardware in the same class?? anyone?

Oh My God............are you trying to start another Russia v US debate? Why for Gods sake?

Why not ask, "How does this compare with Chinese or French hardware in the same class?"

As for the SP AA track, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the 2S6 Tunguska? If so, nothing new there.

The MBT on the other hand looks like an upgraded T-90 with the infra-red anti missile defence system around the rear of the turret [anybody know what it s called, I can't remember!]

new topics

join