It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to be alive duirng antichrist and when God returns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok since the time is close. Several saints said when you see technology increase and sin increase then know the times are at hand. Ok so God has allowed this technology created by idol minds to advance because it's the end times and it will help antichrist out more.

This is the age of technology, the last age, and it will also wipe the planet out once a 3rd world war will happen, whether it happens in the next 10 years is not known by me, but I know it will.

Now also sin has to increase which it has drastically, ofcourse worldy people don't see this but you do. People, youngs people are so much more disrespectful, the lust, attitude, antichrist will fit right in.

Now the question is, since antichrist will torture us and put us in prison, do you want to be alive when this happens? it could happen within 5 years.

Infact some prophecies indicate that the antichristian movement would begin in the (west)... we will have to flee from west to east it says.

That's this country now, and it will get worse.

So would you rather live and be tortured, or die before it happens to the most extreme effects?

I personally had a dream along time ago, I was walking in blood behind Christ. It was a hallway of blood, everybody was in white robes, and we were walking to a doorway all in chains. Scariest realist dream iv'e ever had which might signify that I will be killed by antichrist.

and it scares the daylights out of me.

your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
First of all, the whole "wiping out of the earth" is not biblical. This is a creation of the modern imagination. The bible is quite clear that after the "smoke clears," Christ will reign over this world, which he currently does not. Satan is the god of this world.

As to whether I want to be alive...The answer to that is simple. Yes. If you truly believe in prophecy, then you know that a "Golden age" is promised after Armageddon.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How do you know you aren't part and parcel to the anti-christ already?

There is no fear of the anti-christ in those who know their Father and someone like me is not worried one bit about being alive and well during the reign of what you would call the anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hell yeah!!

Anything to liven things up a bit around here.

I could be an infiltrator spy for God,only taking part in the drunkenness and debauchery to maintain my cover.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Hello There

can i be honest here? Im not worried either way as Christ will be with us

Romans 8:35-39 KJV

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Acts 7:54-57 KJV

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

There are and always be Anti Christs but at the end I pray the Lord my heart will remain fixed on him to death or to his his glorious return.

There is nothing we should be afraid of. Rejoyce in blessing and affliction for it is the betterment of us.

Take Care

david

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Drevil I agree, but I also am human and get scared. I need more graces.

Speaker, let me rephrase myself.

The technology will destroy alot but not the whole Earth. God will not destroy the planet again completely, he's gonna let humans start to destroy themselves, and then intervene to leave people left on Earth.

Back in Egypt this technology was increasing but I don't think the time was right, now the number of gnetiles is almost full and God will not let it go anyfruther, that is why Egypts technology ages ago didn't succeed/

peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
No I do not want to be here when it happens. I do not want to see my children starve and die before my eyes. I know they would go to a better place, but I do not want to see them killed in front of me for my faith. I hope it is not in my lifetime. I will be just as happy in heaven than have too go through all the pain of tribulation. I have been through enough in my life and do not want to go through tribulation.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To be honest I don't know. If the rapture is right and I mean if. Then I don't really care. God is God and what he want me to go through he wants me to go through. Would I be scare to know I am going to see all the pushiments on earth hell yes I will be scared. But again I will be equally happy if not more of a insane happy that Jesus is now with me. So if I could choose. I think I would choose to be here and go through whatever God wants me to go through. Because while on earth, I still can help those around me. But again I think equally that it will be hard to keep my faith strong with all those bad things happening.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

and it scares the daylights out of me.

your thoughts?

Don't be scared, don't kill yourself.
It will never happen.
It's all make-believe.

new topics

top topics

join