It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a forum on The Economy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'd like to suggest a new forum on the Economy. Given that this economic mess the US is in is now spreading worldwide, there is plenty of material to talk about. This thing is bound to last several years, and will affect every one of us in one way or another.

Right now, most economic events get mixed in with Politics or Current Events, but with layoffs, foreclosures, etc. it deserves it's own focus.

Whaddya think?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The name is kind of deceiving, but most of the economic threads are being posted in Global Meltdown.

I could see a name change/adjustment helping direct the traffic there - Global Financial Crisis? Global Economic Meltdown? Something like that maybe?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'm going with this OP, my economy threads usually go into global melt down, although they lacked input because they weren't involving a global mentdown but the problems that effects oneself with the coming of recession, I think a seperate topic board for this would be kick ass and widely used, thanks

[edit on 20-11-2008 by fill0000]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Do you mean an Economic philosophy forum? I'm sure a lot of the threads can be classified into the already existing forum structure.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We've already got one. It's called Global Meltdown. Cos, well... that's what it is, in a nutshell!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback. I never knew the Global Meltdown forum existed. Now that I have visited it, I see that you are correct.

But the name isn't the one that would guide me to a forum on economy. Maybe it can be made more relevant?

top topics

join