It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've been shot and murdered...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And can't tell YOU how it happened word for word. But best believe murderers going to get what they deserve.

"This generation shall not pass, TILL ALL THESE THINGS (SHOTS) BE FULFILLED".

Have you had all your shots? If so, then you have been murdered, but it's just it isn't instant to realize. Remember how that guy on "Crank" got injected with something sure to kill him? Movies be yet subconsciously telling truth. Ideally, the abomination of desolation been pumping through needles.

What will our murdered generation do?

The come active killer affects different ppl differently prolly based on what your body can not ward off or based on the conditions surrounding you.

I dont recommend you fulfilling all your shots if you haven't yet. Besides, if the secret gov want you dead they'll make sure you get the secretly marked substance. Like in the movie "Bullet" where Tank (played by 2pac) marked the one he wanted given just to that guy Bullet. It was meant to kill Bullet. 2pac doesnt do movies that dont have a true telling tale in them, if you noticed.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
While i agree that shots are bad for you and i avoid them at all costs, i have to say that people who did not get shots, uncivilized tribes do much less living than we do.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Shots...like needles...eeeeauch....

Yea I have gotten all of mine...and then some....and thennnnn some more.....and so on.....

Yea so i should be good!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

While i agree that shots are bad for you and i avoid them at all costs, i have to say that people who did not get shots, uncivilized tribes do much less living than we do.

Somehow, I think it is other factors that are responsible for their shortened life span, you know, like one tribe killing all the members of the other tribe.

Most of those who are dying in today’s civil wars in Africa are civilians and not soldiers. This is a tra-gic indictment of African political leaders who think little of their peoples’ lives. In the past two years, civil war has caused the death of more than 1.7 million people in eastern Congo alone. These were unnecessary deaths. In "non-war conditions", the average death rate in this five-province area of 18 million people would be 600,000. The actual number of deaths was 2.3 million. "Of the 1.7 million additional deaths reported in the survey, 200,000 were caused by acts of violence, with the rest attributed to the war-related collapse of health services and food supplies."

www.wcc-coe.org...

on topic, my wife and I refuse flu shots, and in fact, have never gotten them. A good friend of ours was a doctor, and he never gave them to anyone in his family. I think that says it all.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You are correct, but i had a more uncivilized tribe in mind. ( a poor analogy, i suppose)... In any case, i do agree that shots are no good for you.
I wont do flu shots anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Heh, how funny.

My 1yr old daughter was REQUIRED to get one just today. Dunno what to think of it, but I find it horrifying that they can force us to do what they think is best for our own bodies... Or our kids, that they have a much easier time controlling, with threats to the parents, if we go against them.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I've had all my shots too and plan to get the smallpox vaccine as soon as I get my hands on it.

Hmm. I started getting vaccinations in 1947. Should I be feeling ill effects yet?

I give myself insulin shots daily and a B12 shot weekly. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me the government is spiking my B12 and my insulin.

I had chicken pox as a child and the CDC recommends a vaccine against a nasty condition that can affect those folks over 60 yrs. of age. I got that shot last August.

Have any of you younger members ever had chicken pox, measles or the mumps? Or have you had polio? I had it all except polio and it was no fun.

There are much easier , silent and unobtrusive ways to kill us if the government wants to do so.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
yeah i've had all my shots from birth and in the military we had plenty. i've died 67 times since then! after each death i told myself not to take any more shots but did i listen? no of course not.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm fortunate I guess. Alergys prevent me from taking flu shots. I'm alergic to eggs and they incubate flu in eggs. The only child hood disease I had was chicken pocks. No measles, no mumps, everyone around me got them I didn't. When I was 6 years old 4 children I played with every day got polio, I never did. I have no idea why but I'm damned thankful I can't recieve many of these shots they are pushing on us!
Zindo

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

My 1yr old daughter was REQUIRED to get one just today. Dunno what to think of it, but I find it horrifying that they can force us to do what they think is best for our own bodies... Or our kids, that they have a much easier time controlling, with threats to the parents, if we go against them.

They CANNOT force you to have your child get a flu shot:
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...
VACCINE RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
All you need to do, is file a religious objection.

Nobody, anywhere or any time and under any circumstances has the right or power in this country to immunize you or your children against your will and conviction. If they attempt to do so, you can legally charge them with "assault with a deadly weapon" and have the full resources of our laws behind you.

The link gives further links to lawyers, experts and opponents of flu shots. If you wish to avoid having your child be vaccinated, I suggest you go to the link, and follow up on it.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I don't get shots because I am a young,healthy adult male. My immune system is working fine. Thankyouverymuchdoctorbutnothanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
After hearing the pills they gave the military caused gulf war syndrome the other day, I have been increasingly wary of getting any shots. I don't want to find out a flu shot I got five years ago is going to make me go nuts, or worse give me cancer. Also, at twenty three, I don't really feel like I need them. I am an absolute wuss when I get a cold, but it's worth the suffering.

top topics

join