It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The feds comin for you? Build your own castle!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This guy is great, he built his own castle..

He seems to know whats comin.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
nice find

i like that this old coot knows 9/11 was an inside job and that he's fighting the powers that be.

I've actually seen a documentary on TV about this guy but it focused on the building not the man. They lit up the dragon on the roof, looked great.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This man has anger issues. Beyond that, I think it is fantastic that he is building the castle and letting people in for free to see his craftsmanship. I remember going to the Nashville Ren Faire a few years back and the guy that "kings" the festival has built a pretty nice castle as well.

Honor the hard work and creativity of his life.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
LOL gotta love this guy. Might be a bit of a loon, but I love his attitude and determination.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Holy Crap!
I've been up to this castle before. This place is about an hour outside of Pueblo Colorado. Its up in the mountains and is really cool. There is a dragon on the front that shoots fire out of its mouth. I have heard there are some pretty crazy "Anarchist" parties up there but thats just word of mouth. I suggest anyone in the area to stop by and check this place out.

Bishop Castle

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sweet. His home IS his castle. I need to hire this guy to build me some walls around my 'castle'. How many ATSers are gonna one day turn into one of these crazy old guys (or gals)?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

*raises hand*

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm one of those old mand types that will do that, too!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I had a similar idea, except I think I could do it a lot faster, cheaper, and more effectively. You really only need two things:

1. Wire: Ranging from chicken wire to rebar
2. A hell of a lot of wet concrete/cement.

Second on my list after building a hobbit hole into the side of a hill

top topics

join