It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad -'possible preparatory reaction' to a new mystery yet to unfold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This story scares me for 2 reasons.

1. Non US intelligence is preparing for an early "new 9/11"
2. The CIA says that there is no imminent threat

Now, you would think the US intelligence would have learned one thing about the "chatter" leading up to Sept 11 2001. If there is a 1 in a million chance that there could be a threat to US citizens, alert the country to cover you arse. Is Homeland Security and the US intel community still so incompetent they can't warn us? That really worries me.

When agencies like Mossad and Indian RAW discussed “possible preparatory reaction” to a new mystery yet to unfold. It really worries me.

When president-elect Barack Obama, European and Russian heads of states are briefed about probable early al Qaeda attack. It worries me.

When Obama and his team have been advised that a new al Qaeda strike is highly probable in the United States. It worries me.

Al queda in Yeman, on Nov 9th warned of a bigger 9/11.

Isreali intelligence says orders are already in the hands of fighters on there way to America on the orders of Bin Laden.

The Home Office Security Minister in Britain has said there is a "huge thread" and something is building!

All this and the CIA doesn't think there is a need to warn us !!!

I AM VERY WORRIED. I hope the CIA is right, but I don't have much faith in them , do you?

Nov 15 Wash. Times

Intelligence officials say they have no hard evidence of a pending terrorist attack, and CIA Director Michael V. Hayden said in a news conference Thursday that his agency has not detected increased al-Qaeda communications or other signs of an imminent strike.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well now we are both worried. I wonder if the CIA is just keeping quite for some security reason, and will be dispatching some tough guys to intercept the potential terrorists. It is a little concerning that we hear about this from some other countries media. This immediately reminded me of Biden's little speech about something bad happening after Obama is elected. The CIA has lost quite a bit of credibility as of late, and I just hope they are a lot better than they let on.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
I wonder if the CIA is just keeping quite for some security reason, and will be dispatching some tough guys to intercept the potential terrorists.

..or another reason, to make sure they get a gold pass into the states maybe?

Weren't some of the 911 hijackers given "cover" by the US intelligence agencies to enter the US?

As you have siad, the chatter has been increasing lately, and as we know, there is nothing new under the sun.

Has anyone else come across sources from outside the US regarding these latest remarks apparently made by Isreali Intelligence?

join