It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China buying the world at a discount

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We all know that most big companies and business have a lot of power to influence governments' decisions and policies all over the wold. Now just imagine that most of these companies are owned by China; does that mean they Rule the World? Is China going to lead the NWO??

The Financial crisis is bad news for most of us but not for china....

Read Article

"Cash is king, and China has a lot of cash, and the whole world is for sale at a discount," said Charles Tang, the chairman of the Brazil-China chamber of commerce. "China should wait a few more months and then go on a shopping spree, to secure what it needs at a super discount."

[edit on 19-11-2008 by rattan1]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I don't think China would lead the NWO. Mainly because i saw a video of this American who lives around there, speaks like 4 different Asian languages and is hell bent on taking down Rockefeller. Dang i forgot his name though, hopefully someone knows who I'm talking about. He said he got 2 death threats i think and 1 straight from a ninja type guy, idk, i think if this scenario happened a different organization would replace the NWO

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by screamo
I don't think China would lead the NWO. Mainly because i saw a video of this American who lives around there, speaks like 4 different Asian languages and is hell bent on taking down Rockefeller.

Has the Rockefeller family relocated to China?

This doesn't make sense to me. If China wants to buy the world and borrow from the rich American families to make the purches, it can use the phone.

Who knows what that NWO regulations call for.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
China is taking over the world one Wal-mart at a time!

not a one sentence reply!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If you control resources then you control the world.... China as we all know has been buying mining companies around the world. They already own most of the resources in Australia and they have been investing heavily in Africa and other countries with resources. We should also watch out for Russia who already control oil supply in Europe and are investing in resources together with china. So will they control the world????? I would say Yes.

This is the begging of the End for US and Europe.......

top topics

join