It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Halo Victoria BC 18/11/2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reaverto

What No REPLY to my post about your woman friend ! Or dont you have an answer for it!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by reaverto

So you don't care about actual facts, just your opinion. Brilliant. Don't be surprised when no-one takes you seriously.

Right, because a forum devoted to the Paranormal, Ufos and Conspiracies has a lot of mainstream credibility doesn't it? It's right up there with peer-reviewed scientific journals. God forbid some schizophrenic with an internet connection doesn't take me seriously but then still seriously considers wearing a tinfoil hat to keep the mind control beams from hitting their brain. :-)

Just so you know, the person I was responding to is a total chemtrail debunker who flames all threads re: chemtrails and is insulting in her rhetoric. I was referring to her opinion in particular, not anyone who disagrees with me. Facts are another matter and I have yet to see convincing evidence that there is no such thing as chemtrails. Insofar as answering the questions that I have already raised previously in this thread. No one has actually addressed them yet in my opinion.

<< 1   >>

join