It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Halo Victoria BC 18/11/2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They are mocking us, without question.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
High altitude contrail. I see those loops around here on occasion when the national guard is running exercises with F16's and an AWACS plane. The AWACS circles in a repeated pattern while providing information/control for the fighters.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by md11forever]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sorry dude, those are NOT contrails, they are CHEMTRAILS

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
A contrail that stays suspended in the air for hours? I don't think so. Not to mention that I saw the unmarked grey/white tanker that laid this down earlier and it definitely was no AWACS plane (I know what they look like).

Keep in mind also that this was over Canadian territory and there were no accompanying F16s or other military craft as in an exercise. I see these on an almost daily basis but the tight circle (this was very tight in fact, and was quite noticeable when the plane was laying it down) was a new one. I didn't have a camera at that time to capture it being laid down unfortunately.

All is not lost, a woman in her 70s was seeing this at the same I was and declared that they were "chemtrails" and that they were toxic. We both agreed that something had to be done. So there is an awareness across generational lines.

The first step to dealing with a problem is acknowledging that there is one.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I thought for a while chemtrails were the real deal. But the more and more info I read about how contrails work in present day... I don't think it's that big of a deal. I don't worry about it anymore. Nothing I can do about it anyways.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaverto
All is not lost, a woman in her 70s was seeing this at the same I was and declared that they were "chemtrails" and that they were toxic.

Well, what does that say? I'm sure she's been around long enough to see plenty of planes. She obviously believes something is different.

I can remember as a kid thinking skywriting planes were awesome, and asking my Mum how they wrote words in the sky. They were pretty unique back then. These days you could get any plane to do it, apparently.

Originally posted by DaedalusLXIX
But the more and more info I read about how contrails work in present day... I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Well, they do need to make up explanations for it, they're pretty obvious. It's not the information that's important these days, it's who's behind presenting it. Once you find that out, see it they're famous for telling the truth, or famous for telling lies.

[edit on 21/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

A contrail that stays suspended in the air for hours? I don't think so.

Why not? They can last for days (though you'd only be able to tell that from satellite images as they'd likely drift away from any ground viewpoint).

This is a good pdf to read

www.af.mil...

In any case, all they are are tiny ice crystals - else you wouldn't be able to see them. So about as dangerous to health as a snow flake.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I disagree, why would military craft criss cross the sky or make circular patterns for no reason at all?

I have seen the same plane make multiple passes and turn the trails on and off. This was not a cargo plane nor a passenger plane, what reason would there be for this to occur?

These operations cost MONEY and SOMEONE is paying for the plane, it's crew and the fuel to operate it. WHY?

As soon as someone says "nothing you can do about it" this is a capitulation and those who are propagating this onslaught have won the psychological war. When the populace just accept that this is occurring then what else will they accept or tolerate?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Where's OzWeatherman? He can explain this.

Or you can his LONG post Real Contrail Science, why they persist and why they spread out and why they are not chemtrails

This is something I was talking about that I read that made the idea of chemtrails less believable.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I had already read that article and it still does not address the points that I had previously raised. I know that there are contrails but I also know that the chemtrails I have seen are leaving parts of the fuselage of unmarked planes that are NOT the engines.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I must admit that I've seen pictures of weird looking devices on unmarked planes that don't look like they belong there. There could possibly be a legit explanation. But you got me, I don't know what to say.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No worries, I do agree that the most prosaic and simple explanations should be looked at first.

I also think in the vast majority of these cases they probably are misidentified contrails but those cases that fall outside of these definitions are the ones that need to be investigated in my view.

The trails in a halo fall outside of this paradigm in my opinion. Videos like this have definitely given me pause to think:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by md11forever

DOH!!! try again !!! cuz' they only do that in Military air space.. NOT civ !!!

not a one liner..

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

A contrail that stays suspended in the air for hours? I don't think so. Not to mention that I saw the unmarked grey/white tanker that laid this down earlier and it definitely was no AWACS plane (I know what they look like).

Keep in mind also that this was over Canadian territory and there were no accompanying F16s or other military craft as in an exercise. I see these on an almost daily basis but the tight circle (this was very tight in fact, and was quite noticeable when the plane was laying it down) was a new one. I didn't have a camera at that time to capture it being laid down unfortunately.

All is not lost, a woman in her 70s was seeing this at the same I was and declared that they were "chemtrails" and that they were toxic. We both agreed that something had to be done. So there is an awareness across generational lines.

The first step to dealing with a problem is acknowledging that there is one.

So because a woman in her 70's DECLARED that they were chemtrails
that makes it true. Why do scientist spend millions of pounds/dollars on research on things when they can just ask a 70 year old woman and get the answer
What was even better was she could tell they were toxic without having to get a sample this woman could save tax payers MILLIONS of pounds/ Dollars

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

All is not lost, a woman in her 70s was seeing this at the same I was and declared that they were "chemtrails" and that they were toxic.

Well, what does that say? I'm sure she's been around long enough to see plenty of planes. She obviously believes something is different.

I can remember as a kid thinking skywriting planes were awesome, and asking my Mum how they wrote words in the sky. They were pretty unique back then. These days you could get any plane to do it, apparently.

Originally posted by DaedalusLXIX
But the more and more info I read about how contrails work in present day... I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Well, they do need to make up explanations for it, they're pretty obvious. It's not the information that's important these days, it's who's behind presenting it. Once you find that out, see it they're famous for telling the truth, or famous for telling lies.

[edit on 21/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

That woman again I am not as old as her but i can remember the early seventies as a boy an seeing jets flying overhead and leaving contrails whats different now only the number of aircraft as air travel is not just available to the wealthy more than 100,000 aircraft movements world wide a day thats all thats changed!!

[edit on 24-11-2008 by wmd_2008]

[edit on 24-11-2008 by wmd_2008]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
To WMD,

I merely mentioned that this is something that happened, numb nuts, I'm not making it up. This woman said what she said and I was amazed that a passing stranger in her 70s had this opinion.

I wasn't inferring that because she said this that meant she had never seen contrails in the 50s, 60s, 70 etc. I was just amazed that someone from her generation was even aware of this information because it was not mainstream.

Jesus...go soak your head.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by reaverto

A contrail that stays suspended in the air for hours? I don't think so.

*sigh* YES they do. I watched it happen for 4 years while living in Alaska on a USAF base. It happens. Just because you havent seen it (due to it not being cold enough way up there), doesnt mean it cant happen. It does. Fact.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

To WMD,

I merely mentioned that this is something that happened, numb nuts, I'm not making it up. This woman said what she said and I was amazed that a passing stranger in her 70s had this opinion.

I wasn't inferring that because she said this that meant she had never seen contrails in the 50s, 60s, 70 etc. I was just amazed that someone from her generation was even aware of this information because it was not mainstream.

Jesus...go soak your head.

This is taken from your post you did write this didn't you

I am really interested in the BOLD part like I say this old dear could save
scientists BILLIONS on research as SHE just seems to have to look to KNOW that it was a CHEMTRAIL and it was TOXIC so who really is the NUMBNUTS!
It's IDIOTIC statements like that, the give me a laugh PROOF is required not a 70 year old woman!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

*puke* I don't care.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by reaverto

So you don't care about actual facts, just your opinion. Brilliant. Don't be surprised when no-one takes you seriously.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And to once again post a link to an explanation from real scientists.

Contrail Fact sheefrom the EPA

I don't understand why when members post actual scientific data or facts from the professional community, the pro-chemtrail crowd ignores the evidence brought forth yet NO SCIENTIFIC evidence has been introduced by their camp to help prove their claims of chemical spraying over humanity. No, all we get are pretty photo's of a natural atmospheric phenomena.

I would be more concerned about the crap that factories are spewing out into the air from their stacks and what is getting dumped into our waters by industry.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by QBSneak000]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join