It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SciFi's UFO Hunters is back, but not on SciFi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Word has it the NY-SPI team (www.ny-spi.com) is back on the air and coming to Investigation Discovery. Apparently, the NY-SPI team from the SciFi Channel's UFO Hunters will return with 'never-before scenes from their original pilot so shocking that the other channel was afraid to air them.’ I don’t know the air date, but I can't wait to watch.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Greggman
Apparently, the NY-SPI team from the SciFi Channel's UFO Hunters will return with 'never-before scenes from their original pilot so shocking that the other channel was afraid to air them.’

We can only hope that it's really as good as it sounds! Should be exciting if so! If not.... then it's just the usual. It'd be like the topic we see on here with "NEW SIGHTING! REAL PROOF!" that end up debunked in less than 24 hours.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The show sounds like a "shocking evidence" in due time thread.

I will probably be shocking to some. But to most of us here, more than likely, we've already seen it before.

I think the advertising of "shocking evidence" is just that.....advertising.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I hate the term "shocking evidence", that's what the Sun says in all of its articles, argh.

One can hope.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
there are 2 shows with the same name .... what happened with this show?

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Faiol]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
SciFi backed off on the game of chicken they and History were playing last year.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Greggman

No need to wait till December 13 when the SCIFI Channel will repeat his failed pilot
titled UFO Hunters (Not the History Channel's own show).

www.ny-spi.com...

You may watch the whole SCIFI's show now for free here on it's five parts.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

By the way you better correct the title of this thread, it's on the SCIFI Channel.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by free_spirit]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Greggman

Tonight's UFO Hunters on History Channel (10pm ET) deals with the Aurora Texas crash. Did something happen, or is it a hoax? Either way, it is an interesting story.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

thanks for the video's..

i agree with nyspi this is one of the best alien abduction cases of the decade.

they're here.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was disappointed when they didn't continue with both the UFO Hunter's but I will say I have communicated with Ted Davis in the past and he is a man that listens to everyone.

Last nights UFO Hunters was interesting because they finally got to remove that sealed "WELL" in Aurora and the water did show high levels of Aluminum in there and they also found aluminum pieces with something strange or unusal with it and something in that tree.

They also were in the cementary and were allowed to do things no one else has been able to do. I thought the show was good and needs more investigation.

join