It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich - "Gay and Secular Fascism"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
On Bill O'Reilly, Newt Gingrich opined "I think there is a gay and secular fascism in this country that wants to impose its will on the rest of us, is prepared to use violence, to use harassment. I think it is prepared to use the government if it can get control of it. I think that it is a very dangerous threat to anybody who believes in traditional religion."

Source and Video

What's so hilarious about this is that Newt accuses the gay and secular of being fascists, because they supposedly want to impose their will on others. Sound familiar? Who's the fascists here? Is it the the gay and secular or those who impose their religious views on the gay and secular by way of disallowing them equal rights? It seems as long as the religious are "in charge" and can impose their values on gay people, Old Newt doesn't have a problem with fascism.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
To this crowd, "not allowing them to force their will on you" is seen as "forcing your will on them." To them, "freedom of religion" means freedom to enforce their religious views on everybody else.

The traditionalist right is ever shrinking, and ever more extreme.

It won't be very long until they are just as violent as their analogs in the Islamic world - OBL and pals...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have to agree with you. This crowd is shrinking. I think some of these crazy statements come from a position of "last throes"... I certainly hope so.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am not Bill O'rly Fan, and Newt Gingrich is a worm...

But one someone is spot on, I can put aside my personal emotions and feelings to look at what they are saying.

Is is an element of the California homosexual population, that is SO out of step with the Average homosexuals.

They are Gay Fascists.

They with to impose homosexuality, on everyone...

The people of California have spoken at the ballot box. And now, the ideology of the few is working hard to overturn the vote of the people.

Even now, as we sit here, the Enemy Within works its evil...

Chipping away at the moral fabric of our nation.

If you can see the Fascists of our time... Congrats... you have an open mind...

If you are still blind to their presence, open your:
Eyes
History book
And a dictionary

Then turn of the Alphabet News Media, and start looking at the world through objective Eyes...

Not the Hate-America Goggles that MediaMatters uses...

Is there a Fascist wing of the radical Homosexual movement...

And, like ANY FASCISM, this should be shut down...
Like any Fascism, we should reject it...

We should stand up for the Rule of Law...

Not the imposing of the will of a few over the vote of many...

But, then again, i have met people who are outright Gay-Fascist supporters...
A type of person, who will GLADLY support Fascism, if only it benifits them... or if they get some sort of personal satisfaction out of it...

Your entitled to your choice...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I have to agree with you. This crowd is shrinking. I think some of these crazy statements come from a position of "last throes"... I certainly hope so.

I think so. I've noticed they say the really crazy # when they know they're in danger of losing political power. See Joe McCarthy and his like. I'm not saying Gingrich is on that level but the same type of feelings and whatnot. He would've said the same # with the civil rights movement.
And from what I understand Gingrich even has an open gay sister.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
To this crowd, "not allowing them to force their will on you" is seen as "forcing your will on them." To them, "freedom of religion" means freedom to enforce their religious views on everybody else.

The traditionalist right is ever shrinking, and ever more extreme.

It won't be very long until they are just as violent as their analogs in the Islamic world - OBL and pals...

Yep. One of the many reason's why I'm a Commie. We don't care for that nonsense. Even if we personally are spiritual we keep it to ourselves as a personal thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
I am not Bill O'rly Fan, and Newt Gingrich is a worm...

But one someone is spot on, I can put aside my personal emotions and feelings to look at what they are saying.

Is is an element of the California homosexual population, that is SO out of step with the Average homosexuals.

They are Gay Fascists.

They with to impose homosexuality, on everyone...

The people of California have spoken at the ballot box. And now, the ideology of the few is working hard to overturn the vote of the people.

Even now, as we sit here, the Enemy Within works its evil...

Chipping away at the moral fabric of our nation.

If you can see the Fascists of our time... Congrats... you have an open mind...

If you are still blind to their presence, open your:
Eyes
History book
And a dictionary

Then turn of the Alphabet News Media, and start looking at the world through objective Eyes...

Not the Hate-America Goggles that MediaMatters uses...

Is there a Fascist wing of the radical Homosexual movement...

And, like ANY FASCISM, this should be shut down...
Like any Fascism, we should reject it...

We should stand up for the Rule of Law...

Not the imposing of the will of a few over the vote of many...

But, then again, i have met people who are outright Gay-Fascist supporters...
A type of person, who will GLADLY support Fascism, if only it benifits them... or if they get some sort of personal satisfaction out of it...

Your entitled to your choice...

All the gay people are doing are wanted to be treated THE SAME WAY! They aren't asking you to be gay or marry a gay person. They want to marry their partner and have that same respect. Do you even know what the hell fascism is? It seems to me you don't. Gingrich is more of a fascists than any gay person fighting for their rights as an American. Do you know what the fourteenth amendment is?

new topics

top topics

join