It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney, Gonzales Indicted By South Texas Grand Jury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Cheney, Gonzales Indicted By South Texas Grand Jury

www.huffingtonpost.com

A South Texas grand jury has indicted Vice President Dick Cheney and former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales on charges related to the alleged abuse of prisoners in Willacy County's federal detention centers.

The indictment criticizes Cheney's investment in the Vanguard Group, which holds interests in the private prison companies running the federal detention centers. It accuses Cheney of a conflict of interest and "at least misdemeanor assaults" on detainees by working through the prison companies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I guess the executive/legislative branch argument wouldn't work here. How can he help fight the War on Terror when these activist judges keep emboldening the enemy?

Hopefully, Bush will pardon Cheney and Gonzalez and give them both a medal of freedom. That is the only way to rectify this horrible abuse of judicial power.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Love this pic...like a deer in headlights.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Hopefully, Bush will pardon Cheney and Gonzalez and give them both a medal of freedom. That is the only way to rectify this horrible abuse of judicial power.

That was a joke... right?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey PN...
there is a thread on this already: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Seriously? You must be joking right?

I see that the judicial power is finally being used the way it was meant to be. There is nobody not even the POTUS that should be out of reach of the long arm of the law.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I searched ATS and did not find it. Let the flogging begin...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well I have my reservations about the media but if its true then I hope DICK Cheney gets whats coming to him, He needs to be tarred and feathered and then taken out back and have his but kicked. This man is such a P.O.S and then after its all said and done he should be made to give back all the money his companies have made off of war profiteering and ripping off the american people...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Rush Limbaugh would call this a "non-story". I suggest we do the same. We are still at war with Islamic extremists.

www.youtube.com...

join