It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will Obama Give Up the Bin Laden Ghost Hunt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I remember 9/11 as if it were yesterday, as many of us in the USA do, but the strangest of all thing's, after so much sacrifice, would it be acceptable for Obama to call off the "Dogs" for the efforts in finding Osama Bin Laden?
When I seen this headline, I was caught, if not for a few moments reflecting on all the time and trouble this particular situation has instituted for persons around the world, and why it it would be possibly acceptable for the Obama admin. to call it quits for the eventual capture of Osama.
Osama may be alive, all though some say he is already dead. With no definite and tangible evidence's to support one or the other, "What are we suppose to think or do about the on going complications that was left behind by the Bush Admin. and the search for Osama Bin Laden?"

Despite all this, whether bin Laden is alive or dead is actually pretty irrelevant. Obama has no real choice but to revitalize the search for him, if only for political considerations. If al-Qaeda were to attack in the United States the first months of his term, Obama would end up for the rest of it explaining why he wasn't more vigilant.
But what if bin Laden really is dead, buried under a hundred tons of rock at Tora Bora or so weakened that he might as well be dead? Indefinitely crashing around Afghanistan and Pakistan's wild, mountainous tribal region on a ghost hunt cannot serve our interests. The longer we leave troops in Afghanistan the worse the civil war there will become. One day Obama will need to give up the hunt - declare bin Laden either dead or irrelevant. He has more important enemies to deal with, from Iran to Russia.

news.yahoo.com...

With so much money,time and effort, "Is it feasible to think Obama would basically forget all about the "Ghost Hunt" for Osama Bin Laden?"

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Obama can't forget about Bin Laden.

Bin Laden was a campaign issue for Obama. He vowed to track Bin Laden down and to kill him.

Obama can't possibly go back on his words. Insert sarcasm here. He called for an increased military presence in Afghanistan.

We'll see far he will really go.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

I think he'll give up the hunt when he finds Bin Laden OR finds really good evidence that he's already dead.

The thing is, Obama will have much better relationships with the other countries and leaders involved than did Bush. I believe Bush LET him go, but that's another thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As for the ability of being a more accepted and sociable President, "I am not sure about that." Obama has his work cut out for him, but on the same hand, I do know he vowed to get Osama, but with all the efforts and money spent already for the attempt, when is enough , enough?
There are boiling pots all over this particular stove, with the conflicts between Iran and Russia, there would be much more at stake than the Osama affect, and like the report had stated, he may already be dead, and if the Gov. knows, why not just come clean?
Then again, if Obama seems to linger with this scenario, it could be an indirect answer for the multitudes for the "Is Osama still alive?" Q/A's

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
When Will Obama Give Up the Bin Laden Ghost Hunt?

When the Bildebergers tell him to.
Or when the DNA evidence says it's all over.
Or when he's kicked out of office in 2012.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
to Benevolent Heretic

Of course, they let him go, that's natural. You know, when I've done my job for the day at around 4 pm, my employer always lets me go home, until he needs me again on the next day.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
He will continue forward and use Bin laden to serve his own purpose. If he ever found out that Bin Laden was dead, I am sure he would find a new boogie man to take Osama's place.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I really didn't think that the raving over this so called "NWO" was anything but speculation, and maybe a bit on the neurotic side of thinking, but I came across this site and was blown away about it's context and it's definite message.

(Obama is CFR and so is his advisor Zbigniew Brezezinski.) I find the opening text says it all,
“The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch a society which originated in England… (And) believes national boundaries should be obliterated, and one-world rule established.”
Carroll Quigley, CFR member and Bill Clinton mentor.

There is also a video of interest if perhaps you haven't seen it yet.

dearandtoots.tv...

It seems as if I am not fully aware of the implications of this "NWO" taking affect of the nations worldwide.
And what I have read thus far really concerns me for the outcome of our countries welfare and well-being as a sovereign nation...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was checking out some other websites and came across this video from wordpress, it is quite the creation, and it by no means insinuates anything directly as fact, but the message is quite clear.

www.youtube.com...

The video itself is very well done, but the meaning can be mistrude as a "Bashing" but what I have read and learned thus far, there are some very good point's made by both sides of the political controversies, and the turn is coming that Obama will try to fulfill his announcement of getting the troops out of Afganistan and Iraq creating a "Big" gap in the interior of the semi-safe boarders of the U.S. when it happens.

I found this website with a rather simpler example of what the NWO is consisted of, it is a read that is self explanatory, but I still don't know if I buy into all this stuff yet...

Playthings of the Gods,
Opening pic below of the structure of how it is being established, and by the way, this piece was aparently written back in 2005.

3108.info...

CONTENTS
DEVELOPMENTAL EXAMPLE
SEED KNOWLEDGE
COMPARTMENTALIZATION
BELIEF SYSTEMS
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
THE ABODE OF THE GODS
SOURCES AND METHODS
STATE OF THE ART
A GOD'S LIFE
MANAGING THE HERD
PLAYTIME
SANCTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES

3108.info...

"Is this truly the scenario of the advent or possible creation of the so called New World Order?"

join