It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online tought guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You know what i'm just about sick of?

Internet tough guys. I'm somewhat of a gamer, and a forum guru, so i've my share of online interactions with decent mannered individuals, and internet tough guys.

From what i've come to understand, an internet tough-guy is usually some punk kid, who can't even spell his own name, portraying himself to be some frichen hot-shot. When in reality, he's just the kid who WANTS to be the popular kid at school, but is undermined by all the jocks and rejected by preps. He's accepted by other individuals, also known as "Douches".

It really pisses me off when one of these little pissants come into a room, and start spewing their racist bullcrap. Not only does it satisfy me to put a slug in their skull on whatever game i'm playing, but it would make me rather happy if the s.o.b. just STFU.

Constantly going through this issue, i've finally mustered up the hate for the simple matter to make a thread. THough, I could care less if anyone reads the thread, i'm just somewhat relieved if anyone else notices this little problem throughout the web.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I feel ya man, I've been on the net for about a good 16 years (I think).
I just ignore em, they're just trying to make up for their short comings with no fear of getting punched in the face. Some times I wish I could reach through my monitor, into their home, and nail them a good one. But knowing my luck, they'd freak, turn their monitor off and I'd loose my arm. = (
Good rant, I was JUST thinking about this.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
LoLZ WTF R uR pr0b m4ng?! i r0x0rZ j00r b0x0rz d3wd ROFLMYWAFFLES!!!1~!ONE!!

Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Totally agree. People should just get over themselves. Being a jerk face to face is bad enough. Over the internet? That's just b.s.

~Bella

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yeah.

Listening to those types of people online is almost as bad as listening to people complain about those types of people online.

Don't let me stop you though.

top topics

join