It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Conform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
While we sleep, the powers that be buy up every fascist of control. Constitutions and treaties will no longer be needed. Once controlled, and if not controlled will be by a law, you will work for those who need their work done. You will not own anything. Those who succeed will work for the system. YOU have no choice, the system WILL control your land and if they do not they WILL own it with laws. Everything will be made, produced, will be controlled by the system. Living off the grid will be outlawed. There will be no need of money. Everything will be controlled on how you use it. Even if you where to live off the grid you will be looked at as a terrorist. Freedom will be controlled, you will not be allowed to do things you now take for granted. Even going online will be controlled. The power structure will consist of what they want it to be. Some will be looked on as a lower class, but needed to produce the things the system needs to be done. And YOU will conform. If you do not, others will do what you do not do. There is no religion. There will be NO belief system other than the system. You will conform to the system. You have to too survive. They own you. If you do not fit their needs, you will find it very unpleasant. Woo to them that seek freedom. If you do not do what they say, and they will have means to know, you will find yourself alone and very unpleasant. You will be marked. You will be controlled to do things that they want you to do. Cause the outcome will be unpleasant. The ones, who do the will of the system, will get special treatment. People with a lineage will be looked upon as masters. Your masters will have special areas to control. It is like a Venus project gone mad. But you will conform. You have to, you want to live don’t you. And if you do not, then all the better as others will gladly take your place. There will be no need for the stock market as they the system controls everything. Areas that do not perform under these selected masters will be punished. And those who perform in these areas will be angry of those that did not perform causing them grief as to the food that they did not get or the power not supplied to them. We will not have any way to fight. No more will we have guns and anyway to make them. If we do have guns and weapons we will be defeated. Schools will be used for employment placement. Where you live will be what you will be making. If you go into areas not allowed, then the fine will be what they determine. You will conform. Your whole generic breed may be eliminated. Meaning, you will no longer allowed to have children. You will conform. Just for the sake of all who need you to. If not it will be unpleasant. You will conform. By what you do, will be what you become. You have no choice. You will conform.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, I hate to disagree with such a light hearted post, but I have a feeling that many will stand up and say -

"Make me"

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
Well, I hate to disagree with such a light hearted post, but I have a feeling that many will stand up and say -

"Make me"

funny ,that was the first thing that came to my mind

Excuse me for the one liner, i just had to react.....

continue please, don't mind the idiot (me) who has nothing to say

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Can I have your Dealers phone number cause whatever you're smoking has to be the best stuff around!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It'll be a very difficult task for the PTB to ever make what you said come to fruition.

Personally, I can't see it happening. There will be too much domestic terrorism, too much violence, too much theft, too much injustice for people to not do anything.

The PTB's only hope is to develop large-scale mind control devices or weapons that causes people pain or discomfort if they do not do their bidding.

I think reality is crashing down on the powers-that-be. Maybe through bad education or disinformation or inbreeding they think in this day and age they can continue to be kings while conveniently overlooking the fact that people are becoming more aware of the terrible truths concerning power.

The PTB has a chance, however, if they manage to keep their military base largely intact while killing millions of people, which is their last option if people dare take power from them.

They will not throw away centuries of hard work of theft, rape, and murder only to have the common man take it away at the last minute.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hey its just a short, very short story. Maybe I should have added , yes you wil conform. The PTB, if owning everything , can and will do what I just dreamed would happen. People will have to follow. Those who disagree will have unpleasant things happen to them. You can only live on what you collect for so long, if a survivalist. You can only trap or kill for food until you need supplies. So if they own everything, why would they not need drones to fly over areas to locate and identify. I keep thinking on how to beat such a system, if I do then I will post it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I will not conform and I hope your dream stays a dream and your story a story.

nice quick read

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

You obviously had never seen with your own eyes what actually happens when you put people in the corner. When I say corner, I mean really, really deep crap, not this fairy tale economic crisis thing many believe is the most horrific bull ever happened in their life. And that is OK...

As I have been in the situation like this before I learned that there is point when people start honoring their own freedom more then their own life.

Watch and learn

new topics

top topics

join