It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Administrators actin' the FOOL!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
So, there was a complaint about Nerdling's horse story.

When I looked up and saw a huge PNAC BANNER at the top of the page I nearly shat myself.

This truly is the better joke.

It is a joke, right?

Please tell me it's a joke!

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm afraid not DC.

ATS has to accept advertising revenue to keep up and running.

There are no conditions placed on the board ,however, members are asked to refer to George Bush as either President Bush or Mr President.Iraqi occupation must be refered to as Iraqi liberation.

I hope this clears a few points up.

More when I hear it.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It has finally happened!

They're here!

Let's all form an orderly line and enter the pens for our cultural inoculations. It's inevitable people. We let them in while we were sleeping, the best thing we can do now is just accept it and do as we are told.

Caution: My research on William Kristol indicates that he is a powerful man, not one to be trifled with; he is to become "The Man" when it all comes to pass.

I pledge my allegiance to the great and powerful Mr. Kristol, should he need a anything I hope he would find me of use. I would make a really nice pet.

Sincerely,

Michael McCurry
(No sense in keeping my real name secret anymore, they know who we are now)

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
There are no conditions placed on the board ,however, members are asked to refer to George Bush as either President Bush or Mr President.Iraqi occupation must be refered to as Iraqi liberation.

that'll happen when hell freezes over! LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1

You are absolutely HILARIOUS JB1!!!

That's the best one I heard yet today!

DC

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Guys/Gals, JB is not kidding. I am thinking about asking to be taken out of mod status over this. Being politically affiliated hurts the board in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer
Guys/Gals, JB is not kidding. I am thinking about asking to be taken out of mod status over this. Being politically affiliated hurts the board in my opinion.

No one will convince me that this is legit. I will know just as well tomorrow when it's gone for good as I do right now.

There are all kinds of little jokes all over the board today!

Check out Bill's bling-bling!!!

DC

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that observer....I find the new banner to be quite attractive, appealing, and one that sends a 'clear message'.

seekerof

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I personally don't like it. But there's nothing better than we can do.

Sorry...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Honestly, I dont think there is anything wrong with this banner. Its not like its naming anyone.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i came up with this theory the other day that what if ats was created by those who run the conspiracy in an attempt to root out freethinkers when the nwo comes into power. just a theory though, i could be wrong.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by mutehalo]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Boards love to be so damn active with their pranks today. Every one of the boards I post at has already done something or another.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutehalo
i came up with this theory the other day that what if ats was created by those who run the conspiracy in an attempt to root out freethinkers when the nwo comes into power. just a theory though, i could be wrong.

That's the standard. Once you think that, you know you belong here....

DC

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why is P-N-A-C, without the dashes, shown as "a esteemed Project for the New American Century"? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. It is VERY misleading because the author of that particular post DID NOT enter those words!

I could give two sh*ts and a f*ck about April fool's day. Changing entries is INAPPROPRIATE. You can censor 'curse' words, but there's no valid reason to change words like I-ll-uminati, or acronyms like P-N-A-C.

[Edited on 4/1/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Oh come on, the censor option is friggin HILARIOUS on a day like today

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think you guys need to chill and laugh a little, heh...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
"Funky old white men that like to party" is actually a funny substitute for I-ll-uminati.

"An esteemed Project for the New American Century" is a crappy substitute for P-N-A-C.

Just my .02!

Edited to add: Now you've replaced the P N A C with dashes! You guys are too good!

[Edited on 4/1/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Well lets give it a test drive:

Why ya editing my post?

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by project_pisces]

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I remember a substitution that was used on another forum to discourage one user (Juice) from saying "ahar me hearties" as a reply to every post in one perticular thread.

They changed it so that when you would enter "ahar me hearties" you would get "Juice likes to check out otter when he's in women's underwear"

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutehalo

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by mutehalo]

be careful. the 'funky old men who like to party' will re-educate you, or send you into the gulag for thinking that this could be true. it's only funny or debatable up to a point, and then it's seems to be a REAL sensitive issue.
freethinkers kindly cue up at the guillotines.
p.s. the nwo is already in power.

u2u maskedavatar, dragonrider, or theneo and ask them about it.
(relax, mods! it's april fool's day!)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join