It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disk impressive capture, Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello

Very Interesting...

Posted by Avimoas in Youtube

This other video was supposedly taken by two spanish tourists above Loch Ness.

"Mates here is a UFO" -2 sec
"In Loch Ness"- 5 sec

It could be a plane or a helicopter...

Let`s see what you guys think about it

Looks like this one from argentina

Balloons maybe?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Aliens dont visit scotland,but nice videos.

Not one line

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I hate when they add annoying music like its going to be all grandiose if they do that.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
dunno what to think .. honestly ... but my guess would be no ufo in any of these vids ....

why would a serious poster post vids with music that only is an annoyance when someone watch that vid???

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks like a blimp to me, the first video anyway. Hard to tell what the the second is, could be sunlight reflecting off virtually any object in the sky, or the same blimp we saw in the first.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Aliens dont visit scotland,but nice videos.

Not one line

Have you never heard of Bonnybridge which is part of the "Falkirk Triangle"?

Here's some links for you,lol
heritage.scotsman.com...

www.falkirkherald.co.uk...

www.independent.co.uk...

Nice find OP,Flagged.

The first clip is from one of our member ufosbri ( I think)
I ll U2U him and he can tell us more.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by freemindmine

Thanks for the info.

I wasn´t aware of what is happening in Bonnybridge, it would be interesting to know if the first video was taken there.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Yes this is my footage of a ufo flying disk over Stirling. !st clip Its not a blimp or a balloon you need to be blind and stupid to think that its anything other than a ufo.
clip 2 and 3 look like ufos to me similar to what I have filmed countless times clusters single orbs flying triangles flying disks 99% daylight sightings.

Brian

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
In the first video the camera jerks right before 2:26 I believe, and it looks as if there is a black square incasing the video, like the person taking the video is recording it off of a TV screen. Repeated watching it carefully and saw it every time in the top left corner.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

may i make a suggestion - buy a freaking tripod

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by Camilo1

Yes this is my footage of a ufo flying disk over Stirling. !st clip Its not a blimp or a balloon you need to be blind and stupid to think that its anything other than a ufo.
clip 2 and 3 look like ufos to me similar to what I have filmed countless times clusters single orbs flying triangles flying disks 99% daylight sightings.

Brian

Thanks again for the video Brian. Who would have known that a fellow ATS member would have been the author of the video.

I only have a couple of questions, do you have any more footage of that object?. Have you uploaded any more videos?.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by Camilo1

Brian

Thanks again for the video Brian. Who would have known that a fellow ATS member would have been the author of the video.

I only have a couple of questions, do you have any more footage of that object?. Have you uploaded any more videos?.

Thanks!

Actually, I have a slightly different question, now.

Why, if the person who originally made this film, is on this site, as a member, did they not create a thread on this vid?

Just kind of wondering. This would be the first place I'd personally post if I had a vid like that, whether or not people wanted to 'debunk' it or not.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Yes this video has been on ATS I posted it about a month ago If you dubble click on my video it takes you to my youtube site just click on UFOSBRI I have 40 videos on ufos on youtube. the video that you have shown is a enhansment the original footage is on my site.

Brian

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's funny it's almost like someone is giving the UFO a test drive. I would say real footage.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluespeed

Its real deal Ufos are over Stirling all the time they use invisibility or cloak them self s there probly over every city in the world without anyone knowing about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ithink someone should take some blow ups of the disk when the light refects on it or when it turns.

new topics

top topics

join