It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens do not exists in physical form.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
As many of you may know. We exists in a 3rd dimension universe. However this 3rd dimension co-exists with other dimensional creatures i.e. Insects (2nd dimension).

My theory is Aliens exists in a 5th dimension, but to show themselves they meet us half way to the 4th dimension. Hence : UFO sightings, contact of the 3rd kind, etc. However in essence,

So how is this information relevant. People that look for hard evidence, are not open minded people. These people are blocking possibilities with their mind and choose to become ignorant and choose to be educated of the influence of corrupt men, which has already affected this planet. In essence if you are not aware of the String Theory, I suggest become familiar with it. If we are placed on Earth to evolve, then evolve with an open mind, hold no restriction and accept knowledge from the light.

Hold no limits to endless possibilities.

This is why we were created. We were not created to become slaves of this world, or of any God. You were created to evolve and enjoy life. Life isnt only 75-100 years on Earth. You must graduate. Once graduated you are promoted to your next dimension.

So the question is... how do you graduate?

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Current string theory requires a minimum of 10 dimensions (including Time). I think, having been abducted myself, aliens are inter-dimensional beings just exactly as you suggest. That's how they seemed to me. They were very real, but seemed to be projected from another dimension. So, I completely agree with the original post on this topic.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'll go with aliens been higherdimensional, but how on earth do you get to insects only being 2-dimensional?
They move and exist in 3 dimensions and they are stuck in time => so like us 3 and a 'half' dimensional.

Samuel

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Insects don't know about space. If you saw the video. The flatlanders would be insects/bugs or animals in this case. Think of it like this...
If there were an intelligent fish, and you saw a submarine for the first time. What would you as a fish, think it was?

In reality it is a human from the 3rd dimension that was driving the submarine. Humans exists on land not in sea. That is how I suggests Aliens co exists with our dimension.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If having sleep paralysis somehow makes us see into another dimension, this theory makes sense. Because of the fact many people have seen them while having SP.

But it dpeneds what you mean by aliens, I still think there are probably thousands of different physical aliens out there too far away to reach.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

But it dpeneds what you mean by aliens, I still think there are probably thousands of different physical aliens out there too far away to reach.

That's like finding a Hermit Crab in the beach and telling the Crab he is the only Crab that exists in that beach.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Aliens are physical enough to leave dna evidence.
Nordic aliens left behind almost-human dna in the Khoury case.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I hear what your saying, and completely agree that many sightings, visits and abductions occure within our minds or on a higher vibration. However don't be fooled into thinking that sentient physical entities, like ourselves don't have the technology to use inter-dimentional travel.

I beleive in spiritual technology and thought any being capable of evolving to a level where they could use this would be helpfull and loving.

WRONG. The physical Tech exists so even we could, and maybe are visiting other world, in this and other levels of existance. There are also beings that exist within a higher vibration that are still subject to fear and ignorance.

String theory is just todays explination. Thousands of years ago the Masters new far more than science knows today. Though we are slowly converging veiws. Still it will take a global shift in perspective for mankind to evolve past our enslavement to fear and ignorance regardless of the latest theory.

Ultimately we create our own reality and if the world is theway it is, it's because we choose to have it this way. You can blame the Eleits and their New World Order, the Grey's the Reptiles the Annanukai or who ever else.

WE ARE GOD's andcan exist any way we choose. Right now we choose to be slaves. But this is good, for how else can GOD experience being a slave. Ultimately there is no good or bad, right or wrong, suffering or joy. All these things exist within a duality. And God is ALL. When the time comes to remember who we are we'll be everything and nothing. For ever and never.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
higher vibration? if anything these aliens have found a way to slap two universes together,and since all atoms are linked.They probably dont need to leave their home to travel vast distances or punch through dimensions.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954

That's like finding a Hermit Crab in the beach and telling the Crab he is the only Crab that exists in that beach.

Okay I don't get your point here...or the point about the insects either. Great video though. Sagan explained a tesseract in a way I actually was able to wrap my mind around.Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZenThalysis

Please read the thread 'Window of Opportunity'. It elaborates on your thoughts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Current string theory requires a minimum of 10 dimensions (including Time).

String theory was split into 5 seperate theories and required 10 dimensions, until Edward Witten (Institute for Advanced Study) pointed out that those 5 theories were actually looking at the same equations from different points of view. He came up with M theory which also required 1 more dimension. So now it's up to 11.

Totally aside from all of this though, I have to point out the fallacy of your argument. We don't actually have any evidence to prove, or disprove whether they exist in physical form or not.
I'm not trolling for an arguement, and I'm not saying that aliens can't come from other dimensions. However you can't simply say that "aliens do not exist in physical form" because although some may not, some very well may exist in physical form in our own dimension.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oh, and just on your 2D insects.

I've been thinking lately, and I'm sure I'm not the only one to suggest this, that an insect hive or colony like bees or ants have a colective mind. I mean we all do, as Gaia, Mother Earth. It can then be reduced to individual spieces. Humans have a colective mind that is evolving as we all add to it, reinforce it and change it. But back to the bugs.

What if the colony or hive could project it's self as an individual mind using a higher dimention. I mean the individual insects in our physical reality are just that. But as a colective they could represent one entity on a higher level. So take the Grey's for example, Perhaps each 4th dimensional entity is a representation of an entire colony or hive. And all the colony/hives of Earth have created a society on a higher dimension, And in this way are able to manipulate the dominant physical entity in the 3rd Dimension, Humans. So our Aliens turn out to be earth insects.

Just a theory, but don't beleive that all "Aliens" arn't directly conected to the Earth system just like us.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If there were an intelligent fish, and you saw a submarine for the first time. What would you as a fish, think it was?

In reality it is a human from the 3rd dimension that was driving the submarine. Humans exists on land not in sea. That is how I suggests Aliens co exists with our dimension.

That my friend was an excellent analogy, in fact the best I have heard yet. A big giant blue star for you. I cannot say as of yet if in fact I believe in "aliens" or "extra-dimensional beings" because I have never personally seen one with my own eyes.

I do not discount the fact that they may exist, because UFO's are in fact a reality. I have had several sightings and one at VERY CLOSE (20 feet) range. There is NO DOUBT in my mind, that there is definately something out there. Just WHAT that something may be is the million dollar question and is why I research this topic.

Again great analogy and very plausible IMHO.

If I were to hazard a guess as to the origins of "aliens" if they exist, I would be more apt to subscribe to a "extra-dimensional" hypothesis than an "extra-terrestrial" one, personally.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

Okay I don't get your point here...or the point about the insects either.

We are all created by a prime creator. There are no creations above us or under us, we are all equal because we were all created by one or many. Our creator is evolving as well.

Alien race exists on all levels of dimensions and realities. In essence we are aliens to you all and you are aliens to us all. However to deny your existence is to deny the creativity of the prime creator. Which we cannot allow.

That's why I use the Hermit Crab analogy. We are only one globe of civilization belonging to a full a network of alien race.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

Originally posted by switching yard
Current string theory requires a minimum of 10 dimensions (including Time).

However you can't simply say that "aliens do not exist in physical form" because although some may not, some very well may exist in physical form in our own dimension.

That would be called an illusion.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"Ectoplasm"; derived from mucus of live mammals. The reason they are cold is, evidently, due to some construct that operates them...of so I would assume. If it is alive, and moves, there has to be a control for the Thing to be mobile and, uhm, ambient.

I have seen, in a dream, a "goat" gray. I tried to run in the dream because I thought he was there to collect. A man in black (
) tried to stop me but I snapped awake fumbling with the locks on my house door. I realize the Thing wanted to great me now, but I was gally gee whiz scared he was there to eat my "soul"/collect on debt for using his...influence in my life against him.

Might have been Lucifer...it was sure a blurry image in the dream. I saw on some website an image someone made and I came to accept the highly defined construct as a thing to be admired and not dealt with against his will. I am not the Creator, King, or an angel of any type so I guess that was how my mind decided I would make amends with the "Mourning Star" of the Creator. I hope that he is returned to his place in the King's Haven. I should like to be his Friend and Ally for eternity. But, that isn;t up to me and I didn't have any part in that book nor am I, like basically anyone else, technically mentioned in the "holy" texts...

Being a Knight of the Shadow's of the Abyss is a...tormenting existence. My war is with a thing that is only a thought in my brain that chases me and haunts my own Shadow. Free Choice. I choose, once, to honor the King. I allied myself with everything I could to see how the sufferance of the other Metaphysical can be tormenting and I have learned allot.

I have a mandate to "keep people on their feet" and train them to discover what Grace (Divine) really means. Some folks get it and don't show it...some famous folks, etc...and some "insane" people get it but just don't have a concern for their physical actions (rapists, killers of other humans, and the manipulative/violent people(s). Respect is Love; Fear is Love; these are different shades of gray - the extremes are to be respected and monitored for safety.

- DONE! Didn't logg in forgot PW once again...SolarSeaman.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Feel free to elaborate what you mean.
What would be an illusion?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
We don't actually have any evidence to prove, or disprove whether they exist in physical form or not.

Take the Apple as described in this video. He slices the apple in half and stamps it on the board. The stamp would be the illusion to the 2D entity. 2nd Dimension cant see the height of an apple, think of that as seeing a UFO, however in the 3rd realm, or a stamp, from a higher dimension.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

I appreciate the link. Very interesting.

I've just recently realised there are dark forces deliberalty sewing the seads of fear and ignorance. Rather than beings just doing what they feel they must to survive.

I came to this conclusion because I felt all creation being the singularity, and seperated only by the illusion of seperatness, would very quickly become enlightened. Even having deliberatly forgoten who we are and from whence we came.

This physical existance and any form of existance is only possible through ignorance, light and shade. And if left to it's own devices, like would find like and wholeness would in no time emerge again.

This is not why we are here, to get back to where we started so quickly. We are here to experience and create. Therefore to perpetuate the illusion of existance, seperatness. All that is had to create both the brotherhood of light and the brotherhood of darkness. So at it's highest level the Darkness spreads ignorance and fear for GOD. because without this existance is impossible.

Those entities that fall under the sway of the darkness are doing what they think they must to survive. The Darkness and the Light are one.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join