It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insights into the Nature of Light - The Journey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I thought I'd start a thread about spiritual and metaphysical insights into light, and its nature, our need to re-enter it, how we can get there, and the journey so to speak. If only to help me in my quest I want you to help me help you help me. You see I think I am initiator a key to uniting the fragments of light in this universe. I think I can help us reach the event horizon. Our understanding of black holes were light can bend and mass is accelerated and condensed is a testament to modern day sciences and the holy grail of a successful understanding of maths. It also includes some of the best attributes of educated thought including but not limited to logic, reason, observation and systemic thought processes.

For the quantum physicists, initiators and spiritually adept out there seeking knowledge, know this, it is not that light can't escape from a black hole , it is escaping we just can't see it as the perfect event horizon prevents us from doing so.

You may or may not comprehend what I’ve just uncovered, your mind will try and shy aware from this knowledge in many instances. If you understand it then flow with it, understand not only the complexity of it but the love and effort involved. If you are beginning to grasp the concept of what I have just said then oh my, you and I need to talk. You may be an initiator too. This means you are responsible for lighting up the grid also.

I had a vision today I think it is the journey of Angels.

You have to think of reality holographically to hear this.

We are all part of what is of a holographic nature. True reality is an encapsulated expression of the whole. The outer limits of a successful organised whole. Without end, it is the journey.

The vision is that we are led to the source but we have to find a true fragment of the sources light an original fragment of light and love from the, I'm sorry there is no word that can describe what is beyond words and leads to a realm of expression and celebration without end.

We are at the stargate. The vision is very bright and the seraphims sing there to welcome us into a new paradigm shift which is just over the event horizon, yes it is our transport, our stargate of stargates. We are the collective embodiment of the original spark which we are protecting with all our might, honors and integrity. We are united in our understanding of love and belief in the everlasting light. We want to progress but can only do so when we find the original spark, who can prepare us for the event horizon. We are so close it’s untrue. The question is not if but when. Soon is good, sooner is better.

Please no doubters here, only contributors, warriors of the light.

magister dixit maiora premunt

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Humanity is always being led towards the light by our Higher Selves. I don't mean angels, no, I mean the parts of our conscious and sub-conscious beings that we can't physically perceive, and only tune in to when we clear our minds so that the channel is clean. It helps to understand this as soon as possible, to help along the process.

Throughout every single second of our lives we are presented with millions of choices, and the free will to choose which road we will take. One or more of these roads will take you closer to the light. The rest will send you into darkness. Its as simple as that. It's called karmic justice.

Sorry I wish I could post more at this time, but I'm a bit hurried to get ready for work, I will come back to this thread tonight and give more input at that time.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
All of these lives must be as an outline of your true self. If You were to see my life and i was to see yours where would i begin and you end? In that experiance we are distroyed and recreated as one. All it would take is a moment outside of time and you would know me and my every thought aswell as everyone else that ever lived.

new topics

join