It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would a treason list be against T&C?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Would it be against T&C to start a list of people guilty of either treason or misprision of treason, that we believe should be tried and executed for acts against the united states and it's citizens and their involvement and/or concealment of 9/11?

If we're not making a direct threat towards anyone, and only stating our belief that this is what should happen, would that violate T&C?

And if so, would it be against T&C to start a "who should go to hell for 9/11 list?

Maybe a "who should be drawn and quartered" list?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I like it..and since the whole world thinks the US are the kings of interrogation perhaps maybe a list of who qualifys for the water boarding method, I mean we get blamed for everything anyhow so why not..Star and flag for you...

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

Maybe a "who should be drawn and quartered" list?

Sorry a flag for you..No stars available

[edit on 14-11-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Treason is not against the T&C.

Lèse majesté against any ATS staff member except Gemwolf is very very bad.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I believe it is ok. Im not a mod though. I seem to remember a thread being made about making a list of politicans who should be thrown in jail for breaking the law.

If I remember correctly that was allowed. Of course the final call goes to the mods.

You may get a quicker resonse if you click on the member center link. From there click on the Complaints/suggestions link on the left side of the page. just type yoour question in the box that pops up and click submit. All the mods will see it and will read it.it. They will u2u you and let you know if it is ok or not.

It may be quicker depending on if a mod reads this thread before you submit your question or not.

When in doubt, dont hesitate to ask the mods. As long as you are respectful and kind they will be more than happy to help and answer any questions you may have.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oh I like that one.
If you don't mind I'll make it the 9/11 tried, waterboarded and then executed for treason list.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
Oh I like that one.
If you don't mind I'll make it the 9/11 tried, waterboarded and then executed for treason list.

I cant wait to see the thread. I have plenty of names to add to the list. Im sure everyone will have plenty of names to add to the list.

Dust

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think I'll make it a general treason list rather than just for 9/11.
More names can be added that way, and should be more fun.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I wouldn't expect an exact mod-reply, because there's about a dozen different ways you could push that topic. It could be done tastefully, with no hint of encouraging illegality, or it could be done in a way that was clearly offensive or in violation of the T&C.

If you have to worry about the T&C, don't do it -- or do it, but let your well-thought consideration be your guide.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
May the games begin...The Treason List

new topics

top topics

join