It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a must know. Scary re-education camps?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yes, someone is going to use those executive powers one day, be it Obama (or.. Biden?).

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo
reply to post by titorite

-certain recognizable unnamed radio conspiracy theorist, 2001

Heard that but didn't believe it, you know probably edited.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I still don't see anything wrong with these "camps", at ALL. Unless you are against helping to keep your country clean and safe, it makes no sense to be so up in arms about this.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

Heard that but didn't believe it, you know probably edited.

That is too funnny, awwe shucks ya got me. I was listening to the direct broadcast from the radio station. The one that the host could easily have, the next day, said, hey, seems I was edited yesterday, I am gonna clear that up before I quit because I will not work like this.

So you are comparing a national radio broadcast to an audio clip on the web? Really?

The media lies and the host is a liar, but he never came out and cried his words were mangled on his show the day before so I tend to believe that either he DID say that, or did not dissaprove of that message being formed in his voice.

Either way, you really want to compare that to an audio clip on a conspiracy forum?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunsron

Originally posted by titorite

What I see here is history repeating. First foreign nation corporations props up the economy. Then they go after the kids. Wait 3 to 5 years for the teens to become military age then the transition is seemless to them.

Come on folks, just plug ww2 into your search engine and explore.

Thank you, someone else is finally saying it... We're being set up to become a Nazi Geramany

YES!!! Thank god someone came to back you up. Sorry, I thought everything you were saying seemed silly but now I see better. There are two of you and that makes it all more true. You should remember though, the person backing you up, the one that makes you feel rational and smart, also believes a time traveler from the future used to post here at ATS.

Interesting where we find people to back up your theories. Do you believe in time travellers with bad photos and pisspoor stories? If not, you may want to rethink the path of logic that has brought you two to support each other.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

Do you live in America, The gov. can't force us to clean up trash, well unless you commited a crime. That fact that some would just roll over and except this amazes me.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So you are comparing a national radio broadcast to an audio clip on the web? Really?

No just saw an opportunity for humor. We could all on this site use a little more i think. You know the chance to laugh at ourselves.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No just saw an opportunity for humor. We could all on this site use a little more i think. You know the chance to laugh at ourselves.

Fair enough. I can admit, it even made me laugh to have that thrown at me. In that spirit, I will concede that humor is something we all could use and I should not be above a joke at my expense.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

The fact that some are too lazy to do it on their own amazes me!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

If your implying me by that comment you are way off. I am not forced and do it. I coach Baseball, Basketball (2 teams) help with soccer. Donate more money than Joe Biden. Have my kids donate a portion of there allowance. Today dropped cash off at a local food bank. and more....O and my wife volanteers at our local public school, is involved in an international ministry (went to the country for 2 weeks) so having 3 kids to myself was support. As a family involved in a ministry to help people in Zambia(those who work) have a lot of wicker type stuff they make we buy and send money for them to make more.

What i am saying is i do this because i feel i should and i think civic minded. BUT it's my decision and what i choose to do should not be forced on others.

OBTW before you judge, a couple weekends ago I/we watched 2 more kids for a couple who were having marital problems so they could get away for a weekend. (paid for by me and my wife) IT WAS MY CHOICE!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

Ignoring the fact that I don't believe you, my point still stands. I wasn't necessarily speaking about you.

If you want a better America, you better believe we ALL have to work to fix it.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by sadisticwoman]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

the board is ment for discussion about the re-education camps, not to attack peoples characture, plz stick to the subject

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

the board is ment for discussion about the re-education camps, not to attack peoples characture, plz stick to the subject

Perhaps you can clear it up. I am engaging in a discussion with others. If you have a problem with me or my posts, please be clear about what it is. If it has nothing to do with you, you can simply not read my posts, thank you.

p.s. I am sick of being called out by illiterates.

this board is meAnt for discussion about the re-education camps. Not to attack other people ' s charactER. Please stick to the subject.

I hope my corrections help. I understand plz was on purpose but if you are going to take the time to call me on anything, please address me like an intelligent adult and not one of your Halo buddies. This is not your WOW forum.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

p.s. I am sick of being called out by illiterates.

I hope my corrections help. I understand plz was on purpose but if you are going to take the time to call me on anything, please address me like an intelligent adult and not one of your Halo buddies. This is not your WOW forum.

i dont have time to do spell check on all my posts like im sure many on here do, spelling isnt my strongest subject. Sorry if my shorthand offends you, but i will continue to use it, to save my time....

And as for your insults, and misconceptions of my personality, i will not give you the respect of a rebuttle

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gunsron

I do not know why you attacked me then. You just came at me for no reason. You used bad grammar, barely spelled anything right, used shorthand, and now you cannot format a post correctly. What do you want from me? Respect is all spent since I refuse to debate anyone that can only communicate on the level of an online roleplaying teen. Sorry, fix your post, learn to spell, and say what your problem with me is and what it has to do with the topic or move on. I was not talking to you when you butted in and I will not be talking to you when you butt back out, thanks!

Tell you what. I will go back and see what your problem is instead of expecting you to tell me in terms I can grasp.

So I cannot attack a source? Look, if you state something you need to back it up. If someone else comes along and agrees with you...do you really want that to be proof? Is that your backup, another poster? Because then I have to question the validity of anything said about re-education camps that is also said by someone who wholeheartedly believes in the John Titor Hoax.

The reason is, not only was it a bad hoax, it is over and dead. It has been put to rest over and over beyond a shadow of a doubt, yet this poster still believes it.

So when I want to know what proof there is of re-education camps coming, I need a source better than one who believes things that have been proven not to be true already. I hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow. This stuff is amazing. I did my best to convince as many people as i could that Obama was a total fake. That everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. But, apparently it didn't work, and now look what's going to happen. I know at least 10 people who were against McCain just because they thought that he might re-instate the draft. Now what in God's name do those naive Obama supporters think now? I bet if this would have leaked out before the election that we would have had a historic election.. that the first woman vice president was elected.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think they SHOULD re-educate the criminals, abused, neglected etc....

Let them learn how to be at peace with nature.....

Not be a victom of addictions....

Learn they are worthy so they can have self esteem and stop falling into patterns caused by insecurities.....

Be given a chance to see thier OWN true potential etc.....

That is what I would like to see.....

UN-LEARN all the BS and crap this society has taught us.

If THAT is their intention, I am behind it 100%.....

Who's to say it isn't?

I know that if I were in government that would be MY goal. It HAS been my goal as an individual since birth.

Who's to say things aren't changing for the better right under your noses but you just don't know it yet???

Mabey if everyone could spend more time searching for GLORY instead of GUTS, then that would be the foundation of our future world?

hmmmm?????

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what can you do for your country" JFK

Yeah now there is a fascist statement (NOT).

Nothing wrong with making high schoolers do some community service. The education system needs to be more practical and prepare young people for actual jobs.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Isispriest]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by throwingheat12
Wow. This stuff is amazing. I did my best to convince as many people as i could that Obama was a total fake. That everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. But, apparently it didn't work, and now look what's going to happen. I know at least 10 people who were against McCain just because they thought that he might re-instate the draft. Now what in God's name do those naive Obama supporters think now? I bet if this would have leaked out before the election that we would have had a historic election.. that the first woman vice president was elected.

We still think we got a better deal that some old man bombing iran dropping dead and leaving a beuty pagent contestant in charge of the exact same plans of enslavement anyway.

If this is all gonna go down, Id far rather have the slick new guy pull it off.

What makes ya feel stupider? Getting lied to by Bill Clintion or by George Bush.

Maybe it is just me but I would just like to get lied to by someone who is a little smarter than me for a change so I am happy.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isispriest
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what can you do for your country" JFK

Yeah now there is a fascist statement (NOT).

Nothing wrong with making high schoolers do some community service. The education system needs to be more practical and prepare young people for actual jobs.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Isispriest]

JFK didnt say that our country needed to tell us what to do, but that we ourselves needed to find ways to better our country. Obama's plan isnt calling for just high-schoolers (which my highschool already requires but i have tripple the time ill need by my senior year already), but for collage students as well, and he has spoke about even those who are not attending collage being required to as well. Someone also mentioned senior citizens haveing to do it as well?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join