It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who REALLY runs the government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What the heck, I'll give this a shot.

I say lawyers. Not your everyday lawyers you see in your town. The big lawyers who represent the fortune 500 companies and government. It seems like everything these companies or goverment does, has to be reviewed by lawyers for accuracy and legality. The lawyers get to choose the words that are to be used and get to decipher or dictate how the words are to be interpreted. Everything these companies or our government dish out is based on some kind of contract or legal binding terms.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
To see who runs the nation or who runs the world, you have to read about people who where in power before ww1. And what ideas and plans they were forming.

Because the world we see to day is a out come of these ideas and great plans.
Because these ideas have formed things like.

WW1.
WW2.
TC.
CFR.
NAFTA.
NAFINA.
WTO.
NATO.
EU.
UN.
CIA.
NSA.
FBI.
And so on the list is quite long. But if you look at the member and what they link to you will get the picture.

If you read about the Trilateral commission and the CFR you will get a picture of who runs things.
The TC and CFR has one or more member in every powerful organization in the world.

Even the president and all his important helpers are a member of at least one of these organizations CFR or TC.

It all started when Carter was elected into power by the TC and CFR. Not you people. The media fixed it so you would elect him by giving Carter media tension.
And who owns 90% of the media in the US!
Ehm could it be TC and CFR?
Who decides your education and grooms your whews. Ehmm CFR and TC.

And Carter elected CFR and CT into power. By giving these people important positions.

A link that might be worth looking into :
www.newswithviews.com...

This logo looks nasty if you ask me
Do you see the numbers

Who has this as a logo?

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You've asked a deep question, but here is a simple one word answer:

SATAN!

I know that answer may sound ridiculous to you, especially if you do not believe in God or the Bible, but anyway... I encourage you to read this articles:

Who Really Rules the World?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar
You've asked a deep question, but here is a simple one word answer:

SATAN!

I know that answer may sound ridiculous to you, especially if you do not believe in God or the Bible, but anyway... I encourage you to read this articles:

Who Really Rules the World?
This is the correct answer, he started almost all religions and is the one true god of the bible. If you want a clear picture of how it all came to be, read the book "old world secrets the omega project codes", it is the best book ever written on this subject.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

BTW - I LOVE your avatar!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Okay, now we have lawyers and Satan running the show. Here's the thing about either. So far it hasn't been that bad really. Overall the country has gotten off on a good foot and a rather blazing start. Granted it may tank quickly, but I'm not predicting fast doom and gloom because there's too many threads of consistency over the last at least seventy years. It seems sometimes as a whole we don't make the right choices, but we don't necessarily make all the wrong choices all at once and have a tendency to try and correct the things that would cause serious unhappiness in the populous as a whole. Still, we have our need list. We need:

To solve our country's poverty problems
To fix the problem with drugs and excessive alcohol
To provide better and competitive education to our children
To correct our spending problem in government (9.5 Trillion www.babylontoday.com... )
To provide better healthcare for those who are no longer able to work

But, look at the blessings we have as well:

Opportunity at an education at least until the end of High School
Basic legal equal rights regardless of race, religion, ethinc background or gender
Equal Opportunity Employment
Freedom to worship
Right to Free speech (as long as it is not endangering others)
etc.

I don't think there's an ultimate good guy running the government (especially not any president) but also don't think there's an ultimate bad guy present here either else they're doing a pretty sloppy job.

Thanks holywar, AshleyD made it for me and has a thread offering to do so for ATS members.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join