It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama killed through CIA Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden has been killed in 2005 by the US govt. He is dead. This is inside stuff ! He was killed by CIA mind control.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Great !!!

Now, could you provide some links, some evidence, something?

thanks

edited to add, links might be difficult if an "inside source" but could you at least provide some sort of background information to this rather wild and outlandish claim? Your "source" would have to be high up in the CIA to know something about this, and if he was that high up why would they suddenly turn traitor and reveal secret information to you? I mean, they cant trust you as you sort of proved by posting about this on here

[edit on 14-11-2008 by expatwhite]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

No way dude... his turban is lined with tin foil and lead. This not only makes him irritable and unstable.... but also immune to death from mind control.

Just for future reference... most people around here are going to require a little more in the way of substantiation before they will take such wild claims seriously. Back to the drawing board for you.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I cant reveal the source, however this story is real, only the technology behind it is secret. My sources have told this to me so that this information comes to forums like this and gets discussed. The world has to know that Osama is dead and all the stories of him hiding in Afghanistan or Pakistan are false.

There was a French intelligence report a few years back that Osama is dead. I cant find the link though

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

To let you know tinfoil and metal cannot beat mind control. They made him brain dead by stopping his brain fuinctioning.

The electro magnetic impulses that are sent to your brain through the satellite can pass through solid objects and can penetrate metals too

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
any solid proof id really like to see somefootage or file reports on it thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Well my dead native american spirit guide, Running Wolf, told me in a dream that you're sources are either mistaken... or non-existent. Osama is like Superman and immune to most ordinary means of killing him. He has but one weakness. No it's not kryptonite... It's hematite... it just makes his blood boil.

So in closing.. you're wrong.. Osama Bin Laden is alive and well and living on an undisclosed island with Bruce Lee, Elvis, Tupac, Biggie, and strangely enough Walter Matthau.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Here is a link to an article which says the French intelligence has information that Osama is dead

French Intelligence: Osama may be dead

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Here is some confirmation as well.

Although some say this was a "mistake" an error in using the wrong name, but I have not found any disclaimer to the statement prior to the successful Bhutto assasination.

www.disclose.tv...

also,
www.youtube.com...

as well as the "fake" Bin laden Videos
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008nyTo let you know tinfoil and metal cannot beat mind control. They made him brain dead by stopping his brain fuinctioning.

Don't underestimate the wave blocking capability of tin foil.
It stops all kind of waves, commonly used by people with alternative personalities.

BTW OBL and his kind have always been brain dead.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Foreign intelligence sources have dated his death at 26 December 2001, some say in a health or medicalized institution in Minnesota. Don't ask me for confirmation, I wasn't there and don't wish to know the person, and much less his handlers.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My inside source said your inside source is a liar. While I do think Osama is dead, I doubt that you have a source. No offense, but you do have to admit that you wouldn't believe me either. Ahhh anonymity!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I do have a source that gives me infomration about US govt mind control. That source told this to me and I believe it. Funny as it may sound this source told me that Obama would be the next Prez in Sep 2007, when Hillary was the favorite !

I do have a source and yes annonymity !

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Arrrgh I want to believe you! For some reason I actually almost do! I don't even believe myself half the time. When this comes to light I encourage you to send me a mocking U2U! I will gladly eat crow. Is there anything else you can tell us? Like where he died, and how this mind control thing works. You said it was a satellite? I wonder if that's what the doofy reporter was talking about, something that rivaled the manhattan (spelling?) project. Ah man, now you got me interested!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sounds a bit dubious the old mind control death, what was sent ? a signal to stop his hart? i do believe he is dead but i think the course was liver/kidney failure as he was ill.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Hi Raustin,

I didn't say to believe my source, I can't say that I believe him myself. Only, it is a very well informed source. This doesn't mean that anything or everything is true. Regarding anonymity, you aren't going to find anyone posting about this officially, unless they are very protected. And if they are protected, they wouldn't stay that way for long. In any case, this news was circulating in the intelligence community overseas right after the above mentioned date, FWIW. But does it really matter? I also heard of someone else, as closely related to 9/11 as him, who died last year.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Will keep u guys posted on mind control and how it can be used. But have to hurry elsewhere now !

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What? No trial?
That would be too bad for him if he were framed up.
I thought he died waaaaaaay back from a liver problem or something.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
As per my sources Osama was killed by CIA mind control. They made him brain dead by stopping his brain chemistry. If you need more info then email me at my email (its in my signature)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

Well my dead native american spirit guide, Running Wolf, told me in a dream that you're sources are either mistaken... or non-existent. Osama is like Superman and immune to most ordinary means of killing him. He has but one weakness. No it's not kryptonite... It's hematite... it just makes his blood boil.

So in closing.. you're wrong.. Osama Bin Laden is alive and well and living on an undisclosed island with Bruce Lee, Elvis, Tupac, Biggie, and strangely enough Walter Matthau.

I've got a Ronco rotisserie named Spinning Chicken that tells me Osama is running a falafel cart in Jersy.
I'll bet Mathau and Tupac play lots of dominos and make fun of Elvises sequins.

new topics

top topics

join