It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC NEWS - New world Order article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A new world order?
As the G20 prepares to meet in Washington this weekend, Bridget Kendall looks in-depth at the shifting balance of power amongst nations. Will the meeting re-draw the rules for global finance? Or will conflicting interests stall reform?

source

I have a screen shot if the home page has changed...i will upload asap.

Also here is the link to the full story on BBC news :

full article

Very scary! Its all coming true, one small piece at a time.

Peace and Love

[edit on 14-11-2008 by 1234567]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
here is the screen shot of the home page

oh dear oh dear.!

[edit on 14-11-2008 by 1234567]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Here we go....

ive been telling people (uk) to watch the news on saturday/sunday to get updates on the events. This is pritty big! no one really cares!?!?!

its like "come on people pull your finger out!" this event will change alot of things and people dont know.

i cant wait to find out what they will do.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yes i agree, it is truly disturbing. Many people just dont recognise the similarities between what we are seeing now and what was written in the book 1984 by George Orwell. Also many things written and spoken by David Icke (and not the reptilian part), Michael Tsario, Jorden Maxwell and the like is all coming true day by day, and people are more worried about whats on the TV and what celebrities are wearing. Its sickening.

What these global elite are getting away with right now is far worse than ever before in history. The working class human race is being led down the garden path of slavery and death unless we make a stand now!

Soon the time will come for us all to down tools and take to the streets just like the rebellions and revolutions of old. We will be branded as traitors, terrorists and evil, but we must prevail for the safety and saviour of the human race and our home - Planet Earth.

I feel many of these things will come to light before 2012. We have some dark days ahead.

Peace and Love.

new topics

top topics

join